Servers & Server Addresses:
Minecraft: mc.team-neo.com:25565 Running Version: 1.13.2-1.15 Download
Minecraft (MODDED/FTB): ftb.team-neo.com:25555 Running Version: FTB Revelations 3.2.0 Download
Ark Survival Evolved: 188.8.131.52:7778 Running Version: v304.X Download
Eco - Survival Game: Search for 'Team-NeO' Running Version: 8.3.2 Download
Latest update: 3 June
- [3/6/2020] NeOServer: Rules book removed as /rules is easier to maintain.
- [3/6/2020] NeOAdmin: Overhaul of the minecraft server rules has been done. Please see forum for full details. In-game will update shortly.
- [3/6/2020] NeOServer: New players will be told to check the /rules not that they should need to be told this.
- [19/5/2020] NeOAuth: Fixed -r when logging in.
- [9/5/2020] NeOAuth: Players can now type /logout to remove/disable the auto login. Yes, just login again without -r. This will take affect from restart as always.
- [25/4/2020] NeOStats: Fixed achievements not unlocking at predefined levels and instead waiting until maximum stage is reached before unlocking everything at once.
- [24/4/2020] NeODonations: /tpa command appears to be working without 'internal error' message now? Please /feedback again if you experience any issues.
- [24/4/2020] NeODonations: Fixed bug preventing the use of donator tool after PVPing.
- [24/4/2020] NeODonations: Fixed bug preventing players from using the donator tool when you have potion effect of: HERO_OF_THE_VILLAGE
- [24/4/2020] NeODonations: Fixed bug preventing players from using the donator tool when you have potion effect of: BAD_OMEN
- [24/4/2020] Minecraft Server: Apologies on the late post. You can now sit using right click on various blocks, slabs, stairs etc. You can also type /sit I believe to sit/laydown at any location.
- [19/4/2020] NeONPCProtector: Passive Animals (AbstractHorse, Bee, Cat, ChestedHorse, Chicken, Cow, Donkey, Fox, Horse, Llama, Mule, MushroomCow, Ocelot, Panda, Parrot, Pig, PolarBear, Rabbit, Sheep, SkeletonHorse, TraderLlama, Turtle, Wolf, ZombieHorse) are protected when inside claims and named.
- [19/4/2020] NeONPCProtector: Giant is no longer protected.
- [19/4/2020] NeONPCProtector: Hostile mobs are now only protected when named and inside a claim.
- [19/4/2020] Minecraft Server: We have upgraded the 1.14 world to 1.15.
- [19/4/2020] NeONPCProtector: Hostile mobs can be protected from player damage (includes lighting strikes) if they're named.
- [19/4/2020] NeODonations: You can now donate using Apple Pay
- [11/4/2020] MC Server: Fixed switching between servers whereby versions are different. It should now work as before.
- [10/4/2020] MC Server: With the current update being rather unexpected, there are a few (very few) number of plugins that are currently offline. Don't worry, we'll get this online. In the mean time please report any issues with current existing plugins that were not there prior to the update. Thanks.
- [10/4/2020] MC Server: So in light of the recent TPS issues, we followed the guidelines and ultimately the last thing left (besides diabling plugins) was to update to 1.15.X to see if this resolved as all reports indicated that plugins were NOT the cause. So we've updated the 1.14 server to 1.15 as there were not really major changes to warrant a new world. Please note the world name is currently still world_1-14-4 and I may (if possible) change this to world_1_15 or maybe we'll just go with world4, world5 etc for world names as typing world names is a nightmare with the current 'world_1-14-4'.. It may not be possible however to change existing world names due to claims and so on.