Forums

1. Official Server Area

1. Announcements

Official Team-NeO Network Announcements

If you're looking to become Verified, you can express your request here! This is NOT an application and you will not be responded to with a yes or no. Nor will any comments posted to your request have any form of bearing on the outcome of you expressing your interest. This is PURELY to let us know that you're interesting in becoming Verified.

3. Battlefield: Hardline Admin/Platoon Requests

If you're looking to become admin or platoon member on our Battlefield: Hardline server. Post your request here. Please ensure you read the pinned topics.

All promotions will be posted here!

1. Media Area

Have a sweet movie or screenshot you want to share? Add it here

There are no registered users currently online

• Hey, don't forget your n1 fan!
    • So you may notice there's a "Bank" and $$$ on the forum now. This is something I'm trialling at the moment whereby users of the forum will earn $$ for creating new posts and such on the forum (more things will come soon). The $$$ can be stored in the 'Bank' which will generate interest (increase your money without doing anything to it!) and later you can have the money (whenever you choose) transfered to your in-game accounts. You can also send your forum $$$ to other people on teh forum too just like in-game.   Naturally any abuse of the system would not be tolerated!  Following rules apply:   1) Any method in which money is earnt by creating content on the forum must include content that is meaningful. Any content that is deemed to be created for the sole purpose of earning forum money, will simply be deleted and the money deducted from the account. Repeat violations would result in ban from the money system. 2) You may send money to whom ever you wish but the receiver must NOT be someone that is using the same internet/network as yourself as this will be deemed as money abuse. 3) You may NOT create multiple accounts to earn additional $$$ from sign-up. 4) Money transfered to your in-game account is currently not possible and will be enabled/created once the system is "balanced". This part of the transactions will most likely require admin approval to ensure abuse is kept minimal but unsure at this stage.
    • glad to have you on board man :D

I'm glad you found mine worthy man means a lot!
    • I think you're a nice guy, all the best.
  • Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jjs
Team-NeO

Founded on 15/10/2006 by NeO_Anderson.

Links

Links

Mega Footer

You can configure this content inside your ACP under Customization > Edit > Mega Footer.