DeadlyChemist

pending
Verified Request

6 posts in this topic

Hello DeadlyChemist here

I’m highly interested in becoming verified.

I have many reasons for Becoming verified. I consider myself a trustworthy player. Many players trust me at their big bases or even clan bases without any limitations. 
Many new players, that first join the server already get help from me, Like some free food, server commands, tools and more.

I reported few impersonators, chat flooders or just people doing wrong stuff, as well as donated both with Money as well as time to the server community with building open farms I think the server community already trusts me but also needs me.
Also, I currently have more played hours than many players combined, my main account has ≈ 1 050 hours and my 2nd account ≈ 800 h which equals the 1st and 3rd place on Team-Ne0 regarding playing time

• Downvote 1

doesn't matter how long you have played on the server as long as we can trust you.

i wish you goodluck

DeadlyChemist had been hugely helpful and trustworthy since I started playing again in later year in this server. He contributed a lot to the server, what with his open farms and awesome ways of helping others. He more than deserves to be verified in the server. 

I hope he does and wish him good luck. 

• reaction_title_27 1

It is with great pleasure that I myself get to know with DeadlyChemist's confirmation request. I do not intend to refer to the already proven necessary qualifications of a verified player that he has got, but to the virtues that abound in the excellent character of his.

Having met him during his first days on the server, I was very impressed by his ethos and maturity. Having nothing with hypocrisy,  it appears that they both are inherent characteristics. Judging by the conversations I had with him, I found out that beyond his maturity, he is utterly altruistic. Certainly, this is very easily proven in a game. Who will disagree with his helping old and new players?

To summarize, I believe his addition to the verified team is totally necessary. Such players, who are that active, who contribute to the smooth operation of the server, players valued by the rest, constitute, in my opinion, the most appropriate addition.

I wish, from the bottom of my heart, the greatest success!

Edited by Sh3p47
  • Downvote 1