#1 NL_Bumblebee

NL_Bumblebee

Pickpocket

• Forum Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 06:07 PM

InGame Name: NL_Bumblebee
- Your Age: 23
- How long you've played BF Hardline For: 1 month since launch after that i stopped playing , now i picked it up again since 3 weeks
- Have you ever been Admin on another BFHardline Server Before?: No, but 1.5 years on 2 bf3 servers
- Why you would like to become Admin: The server doesn't appear to have many Admins and im sick of the cheaters and rulebreakers , and since the votekick/ban almost never succeeds i think this server despatly needs a few more admin

#2 sniperino

sniperino

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 06:24 PM

ur right man since when i stared playing there i saw admins maybe 1 time in the week anderson is always late evening so ye server needs more admins for me

#3 NL_Bumblebee

NL_Bumblebee

Pickpocket

• Forum Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 07:11 PM

InGame Name: NL_Bumblebee
- Your Age: 23
- How long you've played BF Hardline For: 1 month since launch after that i stopped playing , now i picked it up again since 3 weeks
- Have you ever been Admin on another BFHardline Server Before?: No, but 1.5 years on 2 bf3 servers
- Why you would like to become Admin: The server doesn't appear to have many Admins and im sick of the cheaters and rulebreakers , and since the votekick/ban almost never succeeds i think this server despatly needs a few more admin

dont bother 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DENIED

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users