Team-NeO Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NeO_Anderson

Hunger Games Arena Competition

Hunger Games Arena Competition

What is it?
Okay so I've been thinking we should have Hunger Games as suggested by a number of players and so we need to use a custom a arena to do so! I don't want to just download one randomly from the internet sooooooo I thought of a competition. The person to create the best Hunger Games Arena that is fit for purpose (ie, meets all requirements) will be the winner! You don't need to start off by submitting something that is fantastic.... because you can always submit updates/improves as time goes on, but if you provide a solid base you're eligible to win!

Entry Requirement(s):

1) The arena needs to be either 150x150 or 200x200. Whichever is fine.
2) The arena must be a perfect square/rectangle it cannot be odd sizes/shapes (for protection purposes)
3) The arena must be built by YOU and/or friends and credits given to those that helped. Do not use downloaded arenas.
4) The arena ideally would be based on one of the Arenas from the movies (you decide which) this is not strictly required so take it loosely and more of a "bonus"
5) The world should contain at least 10 Chests at specific points within the world. This can be in the fashion of the movie where they were in the center of the world and the forest surrounding them or within the forest itself. You decide what works best for your Arena.

6) The arena should not contain actual items inside chests or nor command blocks. Everything will be managed by a plugin. [NEW]
7) Please check the rules for updates as we may change them accordingly to fit with the needs.

What will the winner recieve?

The Winner will be chosen by me and will receive the following:

1) $2,000 in-game money.
2) 64Diamonds
3) We will use your Arena as the Official Hunger Games Arena!

PS: There is also a possibility that there will be no Winner if the Arenas submitted do not meet requirements or simply aren't suitable to be used. This will all be decided at the time of submission.
PPS: If you wish to team up, you can do so and all creditors to the work will recieve an equal share of the prize.

How will you create the Arena?

That's upto you! You can use creative,plugins or tools...its all upto you.

Goodluck and post pictures/screenshots here if you like!

• reaction_title_6 1

Great idea sounds like a lot of work though, i am gonne think about it or if anyone wants to team up :D ?

Carlo We Will Become A Team!!! :biggrin:

I'm here to help if needed :P just it sucks with the time difference :/

The only problem is how and where are we gone make it, its not that we can use creative in the server to make the arena :/ 

Hunger games would be really easy unless the chests shuffles in the map..or else remembering the coordinations on where the chests are kept will be a piece of cake :D

Well, seems like I checked on the server just in time. ;P

Some people might not know me but I was a minecraft/MTA addict here for a while and I love the Hungergames.

I'll have a go!

P.s. Are we allowed to make traps and use redstone stuff etc.?

Well, seems like I checked on the server just in time. ;P

Some people might not know me but I was a minecraft/MTA addict here for a while and I love the Hungergames.

I'll have a go!

P.s. Are we allowed to make traps and use redstone stuff etc.?

Yeah buy redstonr stuff tends to break over time and if it got repetitive we'd have to remove it so bare that in mind.

Well, this is what I made so far, a pretty basic map with some chest, caves and (mostly) traps. :tongue:

When I get some more time I might make something better.

Couldn't upload all screenshots though, error 500?

2015 11 05 19.27.41

2015 11 05 19.26.51

Looking good Davy, cant wait for the hunger games to be online ^^ 

Heeeeey davy! Nice to see you back. I hope to see you in mta :tongue:

Well, I might actually, pretty busy with my study and work though.

And for Anderson, would it be possible to rotate maps somehow? This way you won't play each map over and over again, might make it even more fun. ^^

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.