#1 NeO_Anderson

NeO_Anderson

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 2,930 posts
  • Steam:NeO_Anderson
  • Youtube:anderson2005

Posted 01 November 2015 - 05:53 PM

If you're applying for Admin on our server, please read everything below and include all requested information to be considered.

Note: There is no time scale on when or if we accept. We will monitor you over a period of time, and providing you have complied with our code of conduct shown here: http://www.team-neo....dminconduct.php which is not restricted to just "admins" its for everyone. If you're conducting yourself as described in that page then you're already 10x closer to being accepted.

There's no reason for you not to be accepted.

Request Rules:

1) You must NOT create a new request for something that you were declined on within the last 7days. This is 7days from the time we declined your original request.
2) You must include all information that is displayed below for the position you're requesting.
3) You must NOT make multiple requests for the same position unless your topic has been marked as 'DECLINED' / 'ACCEPTED' and RULE 1 has been adhered to.
4) You must have a basic understanding of the English language and be able to communicate within the team and to our player(s) effectively.
5) HeadAdmins hold the right to reject/accept any request for any reason they see fit. That being said, we will always provide a reason.

Request Tips:

If you wish to be successful there are a few things you can do to enhance your chances. Get Skype and join our public group, we host in Minecraft too and it would be good to get to know our whole community. At the very least you should add the admins to your skype and use that as a means of reporting rule breakers. Of course if you don't have skype, that's not the end of the world, you can still boost your chances
heavily by using the forum to report bad people or generally being active on the forum. Abiding by the rules around our entire network is essential to your success. Any questions? Message me! Goodluck.

What your request MUST include:

- InGame Name:
- Your Age: 
- How long you've played BF Hardline For:
- Have you ever been Admin on another BFHardline Server Before?:
- Why you would like to become Admin:

What should the SUBJECT line be?

This should be set to your name, and what you're applying for. For example: Franky51 - Admin

What your request should look like:

- InGame Name: Franky51
- Your Age: 19
- How long you've played BF Hardline For: 6Months
- Have you ever been Admin on another BFHardline Server Before?: No
- Why you would like to become Admin: The server doesn't appear to have many Admins and I feel that I would be a great asset to fill the void. I'm very Mature and don't react badly to people flaming me as it's almost constant flame war in this game.

Any questions? PM me before you post! :smile:

If you're applying for Platoon Membership, please read everything below and include all requested information to be considered.

Note: There is no time scale on when or if we accept. We will monitor you over a period of time, and providing you have complied with our code of conduct shown here: http://www.team-neo....dminconduct.php which is not restricted to just "admins" its for everyone. If you're conducting yourself as described in that page then you're already 10x closer to being accepted.

What should the SUBJECT line be?

This should be set to your name, and what you're applying for. For example: Franky51 - Platoon

What your request MUST include:

- InGame Name:
- Your Age: 
- How long you've played BF Hardline For:
- Why you would like to become a Platoon Member:
- Do you consider yourself to be someone that often rages/curses in chat:

What your request should look like:

- InGame Name: Franky51
- Your Age: 19
- How long you've played BF Hardline For: 3 Weeks
- Why you would like to join that Platoon: I'd like to join the Platoon because the community seems really nice and the server is great.
- Do you consider yourself to be someone that often rages/curses in chat: No not really. I do rage sometimes but only when I'm really annoyed by something and i never curse AT people, just in general like I may die and say something like "shittttt! you scared me"  for example... but I don't insult people or call them cheaters.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: READ FIRST, IMPORTANT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users