Photo
BANNED

Please Unban Me, I am sorry for all the trouble I caused.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 alexpickup123

alexpickup123

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 2 posts
  • Steam:NA
  • Minecraft:alexpickup123
  • PSN:NA
  • GFWL/XBL:NA
  • Youtube:NA

Posted 28 November 2015 - 08:19 PM

So most of you know that when I was on the Team-Neo server I was literally a little shite. Now, maybe it was because I liked testing the limits, maybe it was because of people influencing me... Im not sure what was happening in my mind. Now that I have been banned for about... I don't know? 4-6 months? I have stopped being a 2 year old and would like to request to be unbanned because I really did enjoy the team-neo server... I know that it will probably be a no, but hey, its worth a try, you never get anywhere in life if you don't ask, thanks for taking the time to read my request to be unbanned and I hope you do consider it because I would be really grateful for another chance despite having so many.

Thank You For Reading, 

Alex Pickup.

#2 NeO_Voltron

NeO_Voltron

Head Admin

• Head Admin
  • 1,142 posts
  • Steam:NeO_Voltron
  • Minecraft:NeO_Voltron

Posted 28 November 2015 - 08:47 PM

So most of you know that when I was on the Team-Neo server I was literally a little shite. Now, maybe it was because I liked testing the limits, maybe it was because of people influencing me... Im not sure what was happening in my mind. Now that I have been banned for about... I don't know? 4-6 months? I have stopped being a 2 year old and would like to request to be unbanned because I really did enjoy the team-neo server... I know that it will probably be a no, but hey, its worth a try, you never get anywhere in life if you don't ask, thanks for taking the time to read my request to be unbanned and I hope you do consider it because I would be really grateful for another chance despite having so many.

Thank You For Reading, 

Alex Pickup.

No.

#3 Maccatackz

Maccatackz

Sexy

• Minecraft Admin
  • 177 posts
  • Steam:Maccatackz
  • Minecraft:Maccatackz
  • PSN:Maccatackz

Posted 28 November 2015 - 09:13 PM