#1 sliceman

sliceman

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft:sliceman
  • Youtube:akeem nichols

Posted 30 March 2016 - 07:09 PM

It has been two years and couple months since i have started an account and played on this prestigious and magnanimous server , this server persuade me in being totally obsessed with the game MINECRAFT,  couple weeks ago my cousin (Pinslice) told me it would be counterproductive if i don't set up a forum account and send in a request to be verified .Through out the several of months on the server i have always practice good behavioral conduct to all of my friends on the game, i also help out in the assisting  the new comers  with food, tools and "million dolloar" advises. I would be much appreciated if u can make me , be apart of the team NEO_FAMILY .thanks for listening .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 yours truly                                                                                                                                                                                                       SLICEMAN 

#2 myrvalco

myrvalco

Hustler

• Minecraft Verified
  • 87 posts
  • Steam:myrvalco
  • Minecraft:myrvalco
  • PSN:myrvalco

Posted 30 March 2016 - 07:54 PM

i dont think its necessary to make 2 topics for being verified in 3 days and if i may tell you this i dont really see you helping new comers in the server but i could be wrong 

i wish you goodluck ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PENDING

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users