#1 cammo18

cammo18

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 03:52 PM

- InGame Name: cammo18
- Your Age:  25
- How long you've played BF Hardline For: Since August (250 Hours)
- Have you ever been Admin on another BF Hardline Server Before?: No I have not
- Why you would like to become Admin:

As a daily Battlefield Hardline player, I've been exclusively playing Blood Money servers and when I found the new Blood Money Bankjob 24/7 server, I made it my primary go to whenever I want to play.  While I frequently see Neo_Anderson online admining during the day, there are many times I am online and he is not available.  Due to the timezone difference (me being GMT -5) it would allow for a larger active admin coverage when European admins cannot be online.

I've consistently remained levelheaded during constant flaming and hacker accusations and have only typically retorted with comments such as "Your salt sustains me" or "All this salt is gonna give you a heart attack" in order to egg them on (and make me smile).

I would also like to become admin to recommend additional server rules or the possibility of adding maps to the rotation (as I saw you had on Nov 1st evening, however I disagree with the trial of the block blood money because it is far too imbalanced and managed to clear out the server after the rounds ended).  My suggestions from my extensive experience in similar 24/7 blood money servers would be to recommend a rule against the main atrium dome camping.

Finally, I would like to be admin to remove the possibility of being votebanned from the server.  It has felt like every day that my 3+ K/D ratio sparks up the other team to start insulting me and attempting votebans.  It has gotten to the point that I am worried that I will run out of servers to play on because of juvenile players not understanding the intricacies or "meta" of the weapons.

#2 NeO_RealJay

NeO_RealJay

Ruffian

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 163 posts
  • Steam:therealjay_
  • Minecraft:NeO_RealJay / Eevvsislluft
  • PSN:Eevvsislluft
  • Youtube:RealJaayy

Posted 02 November 2015 - 04:36 PM

welp. I saw you getting votebanned and moaned at because dannyboi thought you were a hacker. That really got on my nerves and there are some really nasty people around. Good luck. (Y) 

-TheRealJaayy-_-

#3 cammo18

cammo18

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:35 PM

Yeah thats right, DanyBoi86 wouldn't stop heckling me or the team whether they won or lost.  Not sure if an anti-spam or harassment ruleset could be put in place too.

#4 NeO_RealJay

NeO_RealJay

Ruffian

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 163 posts
  • Steam:therealjay_
  • Minecraft:NeO_RealJay / Eevvsislluft
  • PSN:Eevvsislluft
  • Youtube:RealJaayy

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:08 PM

I'll see what I can do to help you with regarding that.

#5 NeO_Anderson

NeO_Anderson

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 2,948 posts
  • Steam:NeO_Anderson
  • Youtube:anderson2005

Posted 11 November 2015 - 12:32 AM

Unfortunately, this game seems to be prone with these kind of users. There's isn't very much in the ways of enforcing rules in this respect unless it is more "insults" and continous. But calling people cheater is almost an everyday thing unforutnately =\ 

Especially for someone like you cammo. The reason they call you hacker is because you kill them almost instantly everyday time within 2-3 bullets for the most part. Unfortunately for the most part, people assume this is aimbot/wallhack e.t.c. I myself am not entirely sure what allows specific users to do this. I have spec'd many of these users and I don't believe they're cheating. At least nothing obvious is seen but it still raises the question as to how exactly...when for most people it'd take 10bullets per kill. What I have noticed however, is that PING is crucial in this game. If you have low ping, you're almost 90% going to kill the target if they have a higher ping. I've experienced this from both having lower pings and higher pings because my internet is crappy and there's a major difference so perhaps its relating to this to a degree at least. Anyway, please just try to ignore the "hacker hacker" stuff. If we punish for this, we'd be banning everyday lol. If they're going beyond acceptable then there's a line and we'll take action in those instances.

#6 Bla1r84

Bla1r84

Snitch

• Battlefield Admin
  • 40 posts
  • Steam:Bla1r84
  • Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2VRd0m6mSSlXwkAuM4Ps9A

Posted 11 November 2015 - 11:21 AM

Sorry if I shouldn't be posting in this thread (perhaps this subforum should be protected? :happy:), bu I would like to add that apart from the ping, what is also important is the weapon you use. Cammo18 uses the K10, which is pretty lethal in CQB (Close Quarter Battle) situations, so in Bank Job, if you stay inside the bank, you have an advantage over others who use battle rifles etc. Of course it doesn't mean that getting the K10 will make you a pro instantly, you also need to be an intelligent and accurate player, and it's generally better to have people like Cammo18 on your team. :biggrin:

#7 NeO_Anderson

NeO_Anderson

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 2,948 posts
  • Steam:NeO_Anderson
  • Youtube:anderson2005

Posted 24 January 2016 - 02:27 PM

Declined: Inactivity

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DENIED

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users