#1 LonelyTaco

LonelyTaco

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 3 posts
  • Steam:Lon3lyTac0
  • Minecraft:LonelyTaco

Posted 10 November 2015 - 03:39 AM

Hi, i would really like to become verified as i hate it when i see someone getting jipped for there stuff or tricked into losing there stuff >:(. If i have not been on the server for too long then i understand. Although you may not know it yet i'm very trust worthy, and like helping New players, because hey, we've all been there right?

#2 IDontKnowGaming<3

IDontKnowGaming<3

Scalawag

• Forum Member
  • 136 posts
  • Steam:IDontKnowGaming
  • Minecraft:IDontKnowGaming

Posted 11 November 2015 - 11:46 PM

try to explain how you would help others, and why you deserve verified :) gl though

#3 LonelyTaco

LonelyTaco

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 3 posts
  • Steam:Lon3lyTac0
  • Minecraft:LonelyTaco

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:58 PM

try to explain how you would help others, and why you deserve verified :smile: gl though

Well, whenever someone new joins the server, i always tell them that if they have questions i'm always open to ask. If someone needs something and i have it, if i can spare it i always give it to them! Another reason id like to be verified is so people can have a trust worthy source, if they need help with something. When i first joined the server i trusted someone i shoudlnt have and they stole 2 stacks of iron or from me by setting me on fire  :sad: . And i hate it when that happens to other people! Thanks for wishing me goodluck too  :tongue: .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PENDING

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users