Numbers Runner

• BF Platoon Member
  • 71 posts
  • Steam:myrvalco
  • Minecraft:myrvalco
  • PSN:myrvalco

Posted 16 June 2016 - 05:37 PM

ingame name: myrvalco

how long have you played battlefield hardline: 400 hours most of them on team-NeO

have you been an admin on a battlefield hardline server before: no , but i have bin admin on other games for example:  minecraft and i can learn to be an admin on battlefield hardline

why would you like to be admin: i like to be admin cuz there are not alot of admins and they are not very much online i saw bla1r for a while but i havent seen 912R anymore and i help people with checking a hacker/cheater with spectator and votekick someone when he swears too much towards players i really like to help people like i do now but i cant do much for example : there was an hacker on the server a while ago and i checked him i couldnt kick/ban him i had to go straight to anderson i will do that too when im hopefuly an admin xD but still anderson has to check him again but first he needs to come online and maybe he is busy with something 

and btw i dont rage/curse anymore i did sometimes i sweared with ''fuck'' alot but i stopped that like bla1r said to my first admin apply 

i hope this is enough information 

-valco

#2 Bla1r84

Bla1r84

Snitch

• Battlefield Admin
  • 40 posts
  • Steam:Bla1r84
  • Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2VRd0m6mSSlXwkAuM4Ps9A

Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:47 PM

I think you deserve it. And yeah I'm a bit away from the game lately, I only play occasionally so we do need someone to supervise the server. For what it's worth, I "vote" yes.

#3 Sh3p47

Sh3p47

Vandal

• Forum Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:14 PM

I think you deserve it. And yeah I'm a bit away from the game lately, I only play occasionally so we do need someone to supervise the server. For what it's worth, I "vote" yes.

In my opinion he does, indeed. I have seen him a lot of times helping other people while admins are away, though I don't know what's happening lately since I am way from it.

Good luck, I hope you achieve that rank!

#4 myrvalco

myrvalco

Numbers Runner

• BF Platoon Member
  • 71 posts
  • Steam:myrvalco
  • Minecraft:myrvalco
  • PSN:myrvalco

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:19 PM

thanks you guys :D <3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users