• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jello

jello

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:00 PM

hello im new in this website but not in the server neo server and today i found the server has been updated for this im ask here how i can update my im using kortal version i download it SteamCMD updater from Neo website and use it say 0x3 and dont update my game for this i ask if u cant upload the update or help me to update my game with steamCMD if still working .

sorry for my bad english and thank you

#2 NeO_Anderson

NeO_Anderson

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 2,937 posts
  • Steam:NeO_Anderson
  • Youtube:anderson2005

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:49 PM

hello im new in this website but not in the server neo server and today i found the server has been updated for this im ask here how i can update my im using kortal version i download it SteamCMD updater from Neo website and use it say 0x3 and dont update my game for this i ask if u cant upload the update or help me to update my game with steamCMD if still working .

sorry for my bad english and thank you

The steamCMD seems to be fine. Mine was updating e.t.c I havent tested joining the server yet but I'm sure that'll be fien providing the update works. Other than steamcmd, you could look for another torrent that is 255.x but this probably requires downloading teh whole game...so i would advise you try to get steamcmd going again first.

#3 jello

jello

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:33 AM

The steamCMD seems to be fine. Mine was updating e.t.c I havent tested joining the server yet but I'm sure that'll be fien providing the update works. Other than steamcmd, you could look for another torrent that is 255.x but this probably requires downloading teh whole game...so i would advise you try to get steamcmd going again first.

Thanks NeO for ur help i fixed the problem by purchase the game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: UNRESOLVED, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users