Highest Reputation Content

#83983 [READ FIRST] Want to be unbanned? or post a reply to someones request? read h...

Posted by NeO_Anderson on 15 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

How can I be unbanned?

This all depends on why/when/how you got banned. If you were banned for violating rules and you agree the ban is valid. Then you can post here to express your apologies and beg for forgiveness. This does not mean you will be unbanned - this means you're asking nicely to be unbanned and it will be down to either the admin that banned you, or HeadAdmin(s) to lift the ban. No one else can do it if the ban is valid and justified.

If the ban is not justified and you feel that the ban placed is invalid meaning you did not commit the crime that you're banned for, then you must goto: http://appeal.team-neo.comwhich is the appeals page. Invalid bans can ONLY be processed by a HeadAdmin and whatever decision is made, is final. This is all done on the Appeals page.

What are the tags?

[CLOSED] = This will be given to an unban request in the following scenarios:

1. You did not post the answers to the questions we required (shown below)
  2. You did not respond within a reasonable time to a question we asked or statement we posed.
  3. You created multiple unban requests.
  4. The unban request was incorrectly posted or is now resolved without any action needed from us.

[UNBANNED] = This will be given to an unban request in the following scenarios:

1. An admin has approved the request and has 'unbanned' you.

[DECLINED] = This will be given to an unban request in the following scenarios:

1. Your unban request has been declined. The reason(s) will usually be stated in the last reply to the topic which will then be locked. If you wish to appeal this decision you can do so via the website. http://www.team-neo.com. Appeals will be processed by HeadAdmins.

What must I include in my unban request?

You should copy and paste the following statement and include the relevant answer(s):

• My In-Game name is:
  • Reason I was banned: 
  • Reason I should be unbanned:
  • Other comments that may help the situation:

Who can unban me?

Only the admin that banned you has the power to unban you.  Other admins can comment and provide feedback or point out corrections that you need to make to your unban request but ultimately, only the admin that originally banned you or a Senior Admin+ can issue the unban command.

Who can post replies?

The only people that should be posting replies to unban requests should be Verified players or higher and of course the banned player. This is to keep the forum clean and the information provided accurate. All other posts can/will be deleted and the poster issued with a warning.

#84415 New servers?

Posted by NeO_Someguy on 21 January 2012 - 11:35 PM

Yeh guys in case you doesn't know, we had TF 2 server already, it was back in 2009, it was somewhat popular for a while, but then died pretty fast too.

So i am not sure if it's gonna work out after two years. And nothing good comes out of too many servers at once anyway, esp now seeing how samp and mta servers are pretty popular once again and minecraft one brought tons of new people for our community. I mean during our TF2/L4D experiment all old servers suffered some decline in popularity while new ones didn't stayed around for long.

The TF2's server problems were like the L4D servers problems, it kept crashing or ended up broken from updates which in turn put off alot of the regular players. The TF2 server was online for first half of 2010 and it eventually got crashed/broken to the point where no one really cared and moved on to something else, after that NeO eneded up with no active players interested or liked TF2 to help it regain status. It had nothing to do with decline in popularity, maybe within NeO community at the time as many was like 'meh hats' when you mention TF2, but for normal players and regulars they didn't want to play on a broken server (For both TF2 & L4D servers). Alot of regulars that I still speak to from L4D & TF2, have always told me they miss our servers..

Now that we have a few more TF2 players here, I suppose we can give it another shot. TF2 is free to play now so there will def be no shortage of possible new players, also maybe anyone around here can give it a shot now? :P If we can keep it clean and simple, keep it updated and crash free it should be fine to run (hopefully the MC lag effect doesn't role onto TF2 lol). If we all do our bit eventually the new players will join and possibley become regulars.

As for for a trading server... just.. no lol. Trading is a huuuuge clusterfudge touchy dodgey community, something I don't want to see Team-NeO to be a part of. Though I would like to see the server tied down to something, like a main game type or certain maps (e.g. KOTH only, CP only, CTF only, DM Maps only, custom maps etc.). There are alot of maps that just empty servers, so I think we should stay away from them :)

#148105 The forum has returned!

Posted by NeO_Anderson on 25 January 2015 - 09:26 AM

Welcome all newcomers and oldies! We've relaunched the forum as we feel it is needed to allow our players to communicate more effectively and share your thoughts!

Enjoy!

#151743 Banned for joking around with a friend

Posted by NeO_Warrior on 20 February 2017 - 05:13 AM

First off all, the third warn was false, saying negro then arguing about it in chat isn't really spamming / racism (Negro means black) Also the flying ban I got was true and I regret it and ever since that day I've never used flying mods nor' xray

And if you somehow get offended by the color black (negro), then I have no words.

For the 100th time, saying "I love trump" "Negro" isn't racism. The time I said "Neger" (which is racist) It was to a friend and it was in another language which no one understands. So I don't see how it could harm anyone

Perhaps we might be being impartial (we're not), but even google, which is a collaboration with tens of thousands of people agrees that 'negro' is offensive.

1fGnJzI.png

#151683 Verification Request

Posted by Larsbehet on 21 January 2017 - 07:30 PM

Alright I barely play Minecraft but want to address some things too,

First looking at those logs and your reason for becoming verified seems rather childish. (Not that this must be a bad thing)
This won't get you anywhere, and looking at the date on those logs, you might wanna back off from trying until you've regained trust in some way.
As for the forums, it seems you mean everything with good intentions but don't read or formulate your answers well.
It also seems like under nearly every response you post to anything you'll try to post reaction memes, this isn't a bad thing if it's suitable and something that stays funny, but currently I, and I won't speak for others as I'm unsure about them, find it rather annoying .

I think that I can say from experience that you should stop focussing on trying to become better in ranks, but better in communication and trying to understand the words you might see on a screen, as I'd reckon you'd mostly speak out of emotion (which is mostly a first reaction). I've been like this, and yes I magically became a NeO_ and a SA-MP VIP, but those ranks say nothing if you can't own up to your own standards.

Don't try to take this the wrong way, I don't hate you or anything in that manner.
I'm just trying to warn you that even if you become 'verified' you won't gain anything when you are still the way you are. There is no running from it, check my profile, then name changes, that was my way to try and run away from my childishness but in the end everyone still knows you for who you are, not for your name or status.

#151661 SA-MP in GTA5

Posted by Larsbehet on 17 January 2017 - 11:19 PM

Dear members,

Back in the days there used to be a good old Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas server running the cops and robbers gamemode. Some of it's features were: Businesses you could buy, personal cars which you could change and put modifications on, and in general a cops and robbers atmosphere, people would rob stores and cops would come flying into the store trying to arrest or if needed use force to get the robbers.
SA-MP used to be a really tight community which I were very fond of and enjoyed very much.

A few days ago I was reading up on some gaming news and found out some people had released custom software for GTA 5 online, GTANetwork. It only recently brought it's first release and it seems very promising. I created a basic server and such as came the following idea. The streets were empty, just like in the old SA-MP server. I instantly thought of Team NeO, I'll get to the point.

My idea is to recreate the old SA-MP server in GTANetwork. GTANetwork has proven to me to be stable enough to handle such gamemodes and shouldn't drive Anderson's finance into a wall as servers are fairly cheap to host. I have already started programming some of the fundamentals of the gamemode, easy selection of jobs and attributes and given weapons. But I can't test a gamemode that's in essence completely based on multiple players all by myself.

So I am looking for beta-testers and people that are able to program in either (or both) Javascript and C# as the gamemode needs to be entirely programmed on that. Even if you don't have any experience in programming you could be of great help with testing out new features which I (as I am currently alone) am planning to add daily.

I really hope that I've made you enthusiastic for this new idea to recreate the SA-MP spirit in GTA V. If you would like to become one of the testers or help with development of the server you could always private message me or reply to this post.

Looking forward to a new era of GTA on Team NeO,
Lars

(A quick side note, cracked versions of GTA 5 will not work with GTANetwork)

#151648 Verification Request

Posted by NeO_RealJay on 14 January 2017 - 06:52 PM

2017-01-13 20:39:09[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : u cant do sh*t but shoot
2017-01-13 20:39:39[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : rly n*gg*
2017-01-14 07:39:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : Youre a p*d*phile
2017-01-14 08:04:31[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : Make me a huge d*ldo
2017-01-14 08:04:46[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : For ur gf
2017-01-13 19:06:10[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : u n*b
2017-01-13 12:12:45[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : stupid mother f*c*er
2017-01-13 12:14:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : You will get banned too :tongue:
2017-01-13 12:15:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : Because its allowed, you f*c*ing idiot
2017-01-13 12:15:15[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : you are.
2017-01-13 12:15:30[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : ur the brain limb
2017-01-13 12:16:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : filipinos is isis
2017-01-13 12:16:30[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : filipinos are terrorists
2017-01-13 12:16:45[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : ur mom should be doing that too dude
2017-01-13 12:17:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : because your country is poor hahah
2017-01-13 12:17:15[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : they can find alot of s*x slaves in your country, thats why
2017-01-13 12:17:30[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : rising in p*rn, right.
2017-01-13 12:17:45[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : all of u guys look disgusting
2017-01-13 12:19:15[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : ur mom
2017-01-13 12:19:45[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : haha right, she looks like my *ss when i have diarrea
2017-01-13 12:20:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : haha
2017-01-13 12:20:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : ur moms *ss?
2017-01-13 12:23:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : Derp_Ninja i reported u

You give all this abuse and say you've reported someone. okay.

Okay, so you're asking for verified and then you go and say all of this. harassing and being verbally abusive to our players. This is no way you'll be accepted when you're like this. This is bang out of order and I hope I don't find you talking like this again. I have also issued a warn for such language.

#151366 10th Anniversary Gifts (All claimed.)

Posted by NeO_Voltron on 19 October 2016 - 08:25 PM

Hello NeO baes!

Before it gets any later than our actual birthday (15th October!) NeO_Anderson and I have decided, we're going to give away ten custom 10th Anniversary Elytras. We're going with the lucky number 10 here...

If you would like one then please leave your in-game name below! First-come-first-served!

Admins are excluded.

#151023 Verification request - Sh3p47

Posted by NeO_Anderson on 27 April 2016 - 05:27 PM

neoyes.png

#150695 [ACCEPTED] Platoon

Posted by NeO_Anderson on 21 February 2016 - 02:13 PM

Tags should not be used at all unless accepted in to the platoon. Requests have no specific timeframe it can be 1 day or 30days. It takes time because we only want to accept the very best :smile:

that being said....your request is accepted, welcome to the team :)

#150519 Battlefield Hardline VIP (Donator)

Posted by NeO_Anderson on 24 January 2016 - 07:13 PM

Battlefield Hardline VIP 

Battlefield Hardline VIP is a purchasable rank allowing you to have Special Abilities listed below for the corresponding amount(s) donated.

The minimum donation allowed is £2 (GPB) which is roughly $2.85(USD). 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Donating £2 will grant you the following(s):

1. Priority when joining the server so that if the server is full, and people are queueing lets say 5 for example. You will skip the queue and be in position to join the server next when someone leaves. (The browser will still show that you're in Queue position 6, just ignore that. You will really be at the front of the queue.
  2. You will be bypass Sniper Limit restriction and will be able to snipe all you want, whenever you want.
  3. You will whitelisted from all votekicking/votebanning.
  4. You will be whitelisted from the balancing system so that you will never be moved by the server to another team due to balancing issues.

The donation is £2 per month and all you must do, is go here: http://www.team-neo.com/donations.php and enter your in-game name in the box for 'Battlefield Hardline VIP' (Alternatively you can use the form below! You WILL need a Credit/Debit card or a paypal account with sufficient funds. After the transaction is complete, you will be given your new found powers within 24hours. If for any reason this does not happen, please message me directly. Skype is the fastest way to contact me , but the forum is also good.

Any questions? Message me  :smile:

To purchase, please use the form below:

Please enter your BF name

#150485 [DECLINED] Sh3p47 - Admin

Posted by Maccatackz on 23 January 2016 - 03:02 AM

Good Luck dude :)

#150414 Battlefield Hardline Server Relocated!

Posted by NeO_Anderson on 18 January 2016 - 12:30 AM

Hello all Battlefield Hardline server has been moved to a new provider, so it has a new location, IP and a lot less lag and crashes! 

Everything is still exactly the same besides that, so it is still Blood Money Bank Job only with all the same rules as before.

Please report any bugs/issues to me directly via this forum, skype or ingame. many thanks and enjoy! :smile:

[UPDATE]

Move complete!

#149889 Maccatackz has been promoted to: Admin

Posted by NeO_Voltron on 28 November 2015 - 11:03 PM

Maccatackz has been promoted to: Admin

#148204 ayyeeeitsammy has been promoted to: Verified

Posted by gogo97 on 01 February 2015 - 08:54 AM

Gratz :D

#118031 Team NeO's TF2 Server

Posted by NeO_Llama on 08 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

no

#151807 ewd's continuous tpa requests

Posted by NeO_Anderson on 25 March 2017 - 08:52 PM

You can /ignore him which will disable him from being able to send tp requests aslong with pretty much all other communication too. Thanks for posting this here as to alert other players to his untrustworthyness 

#151797 The Hub In a New Perspective -Journey to the top

Posted by cococonor97 on 18 March 2017 - 02:31 AM

didn't cheat ;) i used tactics and what is available to me

#149861 5 Things that Annoy me on NeO

Posted by Maccatackz on 23 November 2015 - 04:26 AM

Rip