• Forum Member
  • 8 posts
  • Steam:Kypong
  • Minecraft:kypong
  • PSN:PS4
  • GFWL/XBL:Minecraft
  • Youtube:GoldOreMC

Posted 10 October 2015 - 01:42 PM

Hi Im SiSorItO I really wanna be verified cuz i cant do things like chunnk loaders and hoppers near each other and im nice with players and dont insult hope i get verified 

Ty for reading this ...

#2 Doom

Doom

Riff-Raff

• Minecraft Verified
  • 114 posts
  • Minecraft:Doom

Posted 10 October 2015 - 03:03 PM

Being Verified is not about being able to put hoppers side by side and chuck loaders would cause WAY to much lag, I have personally not met you on the server many times and the times you did I believe you were working with MonsterBlood... BUT Putting That To The Side, To Be Verified Is To Be RESPECTED By Other Players, To Be TRUSTED By Most Admins/Verified Players And Other Players That Play A Lot On The Server, It Is Also Not About Giving Other Players Items. Being Verified Is About Being A Part Of The Community That Has Been Created By Anderson And All The Other Players That Have Played Before, Good And Bad, And It Is To Build Relationships With Other Minecraft Players Around The Entire That Like Some Of The Same Things You Do, Being Verified Is A Role In A Community That Can Be The Difference Between Someone Wanting To Join The Server And Someone Wanting To Leave The Server.

-Doom

Sorry If My Rant Is Long... I Just Wanted To Let It Out

#3 Godlik3

Godlik3

Hustler

• Forum Member
  • 84 posts
  • Minecraft:Godlik3

Posted 10 October 2015 - 04:00 PM

In agreement with Doom... And Chunk loaders just exploit server resources. You can just afk overnight if u need it that bad. You shouldn't think of getting verified just for that reason.

#4 NeO_Warrior

NeO_Warrior

Godfather

• Minecraft Admin
  • 1,234 posts
  • Minecraft:warrior4894

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:47 PM

Also, According To Doom, It Requires You To Capitalize The First Letter Of Each Word In A Sentence. :3

But yes, being verified isn't about having the special abilities, I'm confident most of the verified players wouldn't think twice about being verified if their hopper permissions got revoked.

#5 Doom

Doom

Riff-Raff

• Minecraft Verified
  • 114 posts
  • Minecraft:Doom

Posted 10 October 2015 - 11:25 PM

Sorry It Is A Habit That I Have... Unless I Am Mad Or Have To Type Fast :D

#6 Maccatackz

Maccatackz

Sexy

• Minecraft Admin
  • 177 posts
  • Steam:Maccatackz
  • Minecraft:Maccatackz
  • PSN:Maccatackz

Posted 11 October 2015 - 05:23 AM

Also there has been times where you have been not very nice to players especially in PvP, Verified players don't trash talk to players in PvP

#7 NeO_Anderson

NeO_Anderson

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 2,938 posts
  • Steam:NeO_Anderson
  • Youtube:anderson2005

Posted 11 October 2015 - 04:33 PM

You have many warns for insulting various rule violations.. however we agreed to allow you another chanceon the server and this is how that convo went:

2015-01-02 13:12:06[MSG]: SiSorItO : F*** u maffow f*** ur server 
2015-01-02 13:12:20[MSG]: SiSorItO : f*** alllllllllllllllllllllllll 

[20/09/2015 21:43:00] NeO_Anderson: but
[20/09/2015 21:43:05] NeO_Anderson: this cannot happen again..
[20/09/2015 21:43:10] Kesraoui Seif: i swear no more

And then today....:

015-10-11 00:19:21[MSG]: [TheScourge]SiSorItO : Calc stupid + foolish = senpaidiamond

you're now banned 14 days. and dont bother posting any future Verified requests, it will not happen. I find it so funny that you claim to be a nice person and don't insult... and that the reason you want Verified is so you can place hoppers... do you not understand how silly this all sounds? how WRONG it sounds? It's like saying you want to be a doctor so that you can wear a doctors white coat....not because you want to help people.... I think your insults should be directed at someone closer to home... that is worthy of what is being said...

#8 IDontKnowGaming<3

IDontKnowGaming<3

Scalawag

• Forum Member
  • 136 posts
  • Steam:IDontKnowGaming
  • Minecraft:IDontKnowGaming

Posted 13 October 2015 - 08:04 PM

Also, According To Doom, It Requires You To Capitalize The First Letter Of Each Word In A Sentence. :3

But yes, being verified isn't about having the special abilities, I'm confident most of the verified players wouldn't think twice about being verified if their hopper permissions got revoked.

personally i have only used the hopper permission twice (both of which are technically not even needed for what i used them for)...

but if the hopper permissions were removed, imo, the majority of verified players wouldn't be effected ^.^ it's not really a necessary thing to have.

#9 Godlik3

Godlik3

Hustler

• Forum Member
  • 84 posts
  • Minecraft:Godlik3

Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:01 AM

personally i have only used the hopper permission twice (both of which are technically not even needed for what i used them for)...

but if the hopper permissions were removed, imo, the majority of verified players wouldn't be effected ^.^ it's not really a necessary thing to have.

I agree with Emily and Warrior. Although i do use hopper timers n all that a lot, its only cause i like redstoning and wouldn't mind shifting back to long chains of repeaters if the permissions are revoked. And being verified isn't about the benefits at all for me. Just that new people trust me and i don't have to face trust issues with anyone is good enough. I can help people better that way. Oh and i like the green name too :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PENDING

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users