Ark: Survival Evolved [CRACKED] Download (Installation)
Okay, so yes...this game is epic... for full details including videos and the alike checkout: http://store.steampo...com/app/346110/
Video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/embed/tJT52d2OPS4
1) You will need a Torrent client, the one I prefer to use is uTorrent. Checkout www.utorrent.com and download the free version.
2) You will then need to download the torrent here: https://thepiratebay...LumaEmu__Kortal
3) Once that has completed. Please follow the following instructions that are apart of that torrent that explain how to install the multiplayer aspect of the game. Yes the instructions are a bit "long" but..it will be worth it and is only a one time thing.
--- PLAY MULTI PLAYER ---
You will need to use a fake steam account with the game Spacewar in your library.
If you don't have a fake account, you will need to do theses extra steps:
a) create a new steam account at https://store.steampowered.com/join/
b) login to your fake account with the steam client
c) install spacewar game: press keys WIN + R and run steam://install/480. It will add spacewar game into your library.
1) if you have steam running, exit it
2) locate your steam folder (ex: C:Program Files (x86)Steam). rename the file appcachepackageinfo.vdf into anything else (ex: packageinfo.vdf.backup)
3) login to your fake account (a new packageinfo.vdf will be generated)
4) exit steam
5) Run AppID.Patch.exe. click the "Browse" button, select your newly created packageinfo.vdf into your steam folder. In AppId, put 346110 and click "Patch". Close AppID patcher
5a) if you have an error, try to add any other free game into your fake account
6) login to your fake steam account. you should now see ARK in your library. If you don't see it, you can still continue.
7) Run ARK_Launcher_MP.exe
8) In game main menu, click "JOIN ARK", select filter "Unofficial". You will see all available servers. Click "Join" to connect
9) when you have finished playing, Before using back your legit steam account, restore your previous saved packageinfo.vdf (packageinfo.vdf.backup) and rename it to packageinfo.vdf, or you can just delete the patched packageinfo.vdf
4) Now that we know the game is installed and mutiplayer works...we now need to get the game updated.. this is now the most easiest part...and at the time of writing this should never have any issues with future updates unless Steam changes something as we'll now be using "steamcmd" (which is a legitimate steam application) and we will be downloading all the updated content directly from Steam servers which is completely legit and free! (Weird right?). Download the 'steamcmd.zip' (the link is below below) extract this into the game folder itself. You should so by that I mean next to your "ARK_Launcher-MP.exe" so you should have a folder 'steamcmd' listed next to all the other game folders like "Engine" and "ShooterGame". From there, you just need to run the "ark_update.bat" inside the 'steamcmd' folder and let it do all the work.
Here's a screenshot of what the game directory SHOULD look like in terms of the folders after you extracted:
5) Once the above is complete you're now updated and can play on all the servers!
Click here to download the steamcmd application: http://www.team-neo....ds/steamcmd.zip