Banned x-ray no reason

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 moeed9daska

moeed9daska

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 3 posts
  • Location:Daska, Sialkot, Punjab, Pakistan, Earth, Solar System, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe
  • Steam:DaskaDude
  • Minecraft:moeed9daska

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:25 AM

I was just minning underground, i did not found any diamond for a long time (for more than 2 hours). I was just going through a cave and there was lava in front of me, so i turned and started minning towards left, after a while i found some diamonds under me (i was very happy). Then suddenly FAITHY  said that i am using xray but i was not using any xray , she was saying again and again that i have xray and i told her many times that i had no xraybut she was saying that i am using one. She banned me after a while. (she also killed me and took my stuff for no reason, i want justice)

I want justice and all my stuff back.

#2 moeed9daska

moeed9daska

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 3 posts
  • Location:Daska, Sialkot, Punjab, Pakistan, Earth, Solar System, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe
  • Steam:DaskaDude
  • Minecraft:moeed9daska

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:44 AM

Edit:

My ingame username is: moeed9daska

Reason for ban: I already posted my reason above

Reason for unban: i am not using any xray, she was saying remove it, how can i remove it if i dont have one. I am not even using forge to run any mod.

#3 DJCastle

DJCastle

Snitch

• Forum Member
  • 44 posts
  • Steam:dj_golden
  • Minecraft:djcastle612
  • PSN:DJGoldeno
  • Youtube:Minecraft4234

Posted 05 April 2015 - 05:07 PM

Lol. Funny Story.. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: UNRESOLVED, Banned, x-ray, no reason

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users