• Forum Member
  • 2 posts
  • Steam:frikandelleke
  • Minecraft:WChristiaanA
  • PSN:badboyke111
  • Youtube:DJIntoxic

Posted 02 November 2015 - 10:39 PM

Hello everyone,

My name is Jordi, i'm from The Netherlands. Hereby, i'd like to apply for admin on the Battlefield: Hardline server.

- InGame Name: DestinyODB
- Your Age: 18
- How long you've played BF Hardline For: 2 months
- Have you ever been Admin on another BFHardline Server Before?: No, but i'm pretty familiar with monitoring servers as an admin on other games (e.g. CoD)
- Why you would like to become Admin:

The reason i'd like to become Admin is because i've got a whole lot of time on my hands. If I can help anyone by monitoring a server, it would be my pleasure. I'm experienced in problem-solving, i've got good communication skills, i'd like to help where I can, and i'm also very enthusiastic and committed. I've got a microphone if there is a need to (didn't read it but might be a plus.). 

I hope I've informed you enough, I'd just like to help people out where I can. 

Thanks in advance,

DestinyODB

#2 NeO_Anderson

NeO_Anderson

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 2,948 posts
  • Steam:NeO_Anderson
  • Youtube:anderson2005

Posted 11 November 2015 - 12:26 AM

This is being declined under the basis that when I was playing today and saw you online, this is a perfect chance for you to demonstrate reasons for you being promoted and what you demonstrated was reasons to decline your request. Posting in a public place "PRESS ALT+F4 FOR DOUBLE XP" isn't really something an admin should be doing...whether its for a specific person or not. It's a public place that it was placed, for the most part, people are wise to this as its very old but that doesn't excuse the fact that you could of caused unhappyness to the users on our server had they pressed it.

You have to remember that whatever you do/say on the server will reflect directly on Team-NeO if you're promoted to admin. For me to give you admin, I would need to whole heartedly say. This person is the person i want to represent Team-NeO when I'm not here to do it myself. I cannot say this for you given your actions today joke or not. I hope you understand.

#3 DestinyJK

DestinyJK

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 2 posts
  • Steam:frikandelleke
  • Minecraft:WChristiaanA
  • PSN:badboyke111
  • Youtube:DJIntoxic

Posted 13 November 2015 - 03:40 PM

This is being declined under the basis that when I was playing today and saw you online, this is a perfect chance for you to demonstrate reasons for you being promoted and what you demonstrated was reasons to decline your request. Posting in a public place "PRESS ALT+F4 FOR DOUBLE XP" isn't really something an admin should be doing...whether its for a specific person or not. It's a public place that it was placed, for the most part, people are wise to this as its very old but that doesn't excuse the fact that you could of caused unhappyness to the users on our server had they pressed it.

You have to remember that whatever you do/say on the server will reflect directly on Team-NeO if you're promoted to admin. For me to give you admin, I would need to whole heartedly say. This person is the person i want to represent Team-NeO when I'm not here to do it myself. I cannot say this for you given your actions today joke or not. I hope you understand.

It wasn't a acceptable action, so hereby I'd like to apologize for my childish way of behavior against my friend, doing it in a public chat. I hope I can prove you wrong by showing you the way an admin should behave, but your decision is pretty clear to me. I respect your way of treatment, which is being respectful to every other person. 

Despite of your decision, I would like to prove myself if this is still possible. If not, I will still be a helpful player and won't be behaving this childish way. 

Thanks for taking the time to response to my apply and giving me the right reasons why and why not. 

Regards,

DestinyODB

Edited by DestinyJK, 13 November 2015 - 03:42 PM.

#4 NeO_Voltron

NeO_Voltron

Head Admin

• Head Admin
  • 1,141 posts
  • Steam:NeO_Voltron
  • Minecraft:NeO_Voltron

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:53 PM

It wasn't a acceptable action, so hereby I'd like to apologize for my childish way of behavior against my friend, doing it in a public chat. I hope I can prove you wrong by showing you the way an admin should behave, but your decision is pretty clear to me. I respect your way of treatment, which is being respectful to every other person. 

Despite of your decision, I would like to prove myself if this is still possible. If not, I will still be a helpful player and won't be behaving this childish way. 

Thanks for taking the time to response to my apply and giving me the right reasons why and why not. 

Regards,

DestinyODB

Good luck!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DENIED

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users