Akita

Litterer

• Forum Member
  • 9 posts
  • Steam:Flame
  • Minecraft:Akita

Posted 14 July 2016 - 12:08 AM

Hello all.
I started playing on Neo's MC server as my first ever multiplayer MC experience. Im not inrerested in fighting for resource in game, I just love building beautiful things and make new friends. I quickly made some great friendships because people like my attitude. Since then I've always helped new players or anyone who needs something and ask me nicely.
However, I started to build a reputation for being "free money" or "gullible". More people started to come to me asking for things. I would give them, of course, if they are nice. But some of them just demand "ammor" or "food" to me like a servant even after I tell them they should earn it. Worse than that, a particular player after coming to my old house and setting me on fire, forced me to leave because "nothing can be outside of his castle". Afterwards he apologized so I forgave him and told him he just had to be nice in the first place. Then I moved my house. However, this player then realized that Im nice and tricked me into a pit trap to kill me and took all my things. He then convinced other players to do the same to fool me because he saw it as possible.
Now, Im not angry about him killing me, this is a game afterall. What made me upset is all of my efforts and kindness given out makes people think that Im exploitable and silly, when all I want is them looking at me as a friend. That hurts a little in real life, sorry if Im a bit emotional.
That is the reason why I write this post. I hope to have a pat on the back and know that the admins appreciate me for what I do. I hope that whenever I see the verified name, I am reminded that kindness does pay, and Im encouraged to keep doing the things I do.
Neo MC server is a special place for me. A place where I rush to everyday after school to have an hour or two immersing in another world. A place that makes me believe in friendships over timezones and continents. A place that I wish to be able to be myself, be nice and helpful.

Thank you for reading my story :). Even if the request is not accepted, I already feel better to be able to share this. Thank you for your time.

#2 myrvalco

myrvalco

Hustler

• Minecraft Verified
  • 81 posts
  • Steam:myrvalco
  • Minecraft:myrvalco
  • PSN:myrvalco

Posted 15 July 2016 - 10:27 AM

i feel bad for you that you got tricked into a pit and got killed that way i play mc too and i see that some poeple are just annoying and demand stuff well if you need anything in the server just ask me when im online ;) 

i hope you are going to be an verified player 

goodluck :)

#3 nischkar

nischkar

Vandal

• Forum Member
  • 18 posts
  • Minecraft:nischkar

Posted 16 July 2016 - 12:58 PM

Goodluck Akita.
I will be in your back (when i am logged in of course)
:)
Have fun.

So good to welcome a new comer and watch them grow, it seems like it was yesterday akita.(cries like a parent)

#4 DJLadybug

DJLadybug

Do Boy

• Forum Member
  • 28 posts
  • Minecraft:DJLadybug

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:59 AM

Good Luck! You will make a great Verified player! :biggrin: You are just too nice! :blush: Its a yes for me! :cool:

#5 Demigelion

Demigelion

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 4 posts
  • Steam:Demigelion
  • Minecraft:Demigelion
  • PSN:Demigelion

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:04 AM

I've had a great time playing with you so far, I would love to see you verified. You've been amazing to me, and very kind, not gullible, or free money in the least bit, or at least i wouldn't accept your charity. <3

#6 Akita

Akita

Litterer

• Forum Member
  • 9 posts
  • Steam:Flame
  • Minecraft:Akita

Posted 12 September 2016 - 10:30 AM

Ahaha it feels like I wrote this a million years ago. Maybe right now, my only reason to apply for verified is I want to make the server better :)

With some title and recognition to your name, your words hold more water, you know?

#7 MoxFox

MoxFox

Do Boy

• Minecraft Verified
  • 25 posts
  • Steam:MoxFox
  • Minecraft:MoxFox
  • GFWL/XBL:MoxFoxy

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:26 AM

Good Luck

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PENDING

0 user(s) are reading this topic