10 replies to this topic

#1 00Fraday00

00Fraday00

Vandal

• Banned
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft:00Fraday00

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:38 PM

i am very interested in Verified :D i read all the rules and i will be a trusted player.

#2 Sh3p47

Sh3p47

Pickpocket

• Forum Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:50 PM

Good afternoon,

well, as I can see you don't really state the reason you want to become a verified player (as wanted in this forum area), and by seeing your stats, it's mentioned that you joined the server yesterday unfortunately. I recommend you reading this topic which has information about this type of requests and also read the previous ones, and then edit your message above and add the things that are needed. You should also wait, as this type of requests may take time and also play a bit more.

Anyway, I wish you luck. :happy:

#3 00Fraday00

00Fraday00

Vandal

• Banned
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:52 PM

thanks sh3p but i already read ... i follow the rules

#4 myrvalco

myrvalco

Hustler

• Minecraft Verified
  • 86 posts
  • Steam:myrvalco
  • Minecraft:myrvalco
  • PSN:myrvalco

Posted 26 April 2016 - 03:41 PM

you said ''i am very intersted in verified'' we dont know why your intersted in becoming a verified player and you also need to show that you respect the rules and that you help players on the minecraft server 

i wish you goodluck

-valco

#5 NeO_RealJay

NeO_RealJay

Ruffian

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 168 posts
  • Steam:therealjay_
  • Minecraft:NeO_RealJay / Eevvsislluft
  • PSN:Eevvsislluft
  • Youtube:RealJaayy

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:15 PM

I can't say whether or not you get it. But if I have a say in this. I'd say NO. This is the 3rd time you're posting for a request. You are "sk8erace1". You also tried to register an account on Minecraft earlier under the name "00Fraday0" but because you didn't put a "/" in turn making it a command, you were banned automatically by the console

Also, why should you be verified if you say you've red the rules when both you and I know you haven't read them well or at all... You used 1/3 of your accounts called "Acnologia123" to make a ban appeal because you made a mistake.

I noticed that you only made a mistake so I actually unbanned you there and then. But because of that, you posted this:

"stupid eevveessis admin ban me 59 minutes 40 seconds and the reason do not post URLs or IPs on our server I DIDNT EVEN POST stupid mother f***** admin and i am not saying sorry to this server you know why because this is your admin fault ban me for no reason thats all i wanted to said"

Funny that, I'm not the one to ban you... It was an auto ban. I also unbanned you like I said. So the rage you have with me is not helping.

I'm not going to say good luck for the fact you have insulted me.

#6 00Fraday00

00Fraday00

Vandal

• Banned
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 01:35 AM

i am not sk  i just joined the minecraft

i am not acnologia , neo_realjay, i know you always random calling people stuff, but i am not acnologia and sk >:(

#7 Godlik3

Godlik3

Hustler

• Forum Member
  • 88 posts
  • Minecraft:Godlik3

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:29 AM

What jay said is true... u do rage alot at admins atleast... if ur sk8er i.e...

#8 NeO_Carlo

NeO_Carlo

Peacebringer

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 368 posts
  • Minecraft:NeO_Carlo
  • PSN:arancomputers

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:53 AM

i am not sk  i just joined the minecraft

i am not acnologia , neo_realjay, i know you always random calling people stuff, but i am not acnologia and sk > :sad:

Yes you are sk8erace1 dont try to play games with us here that wont help. I suggest you better stop with making all those acounts and the lies because it will only bring you more trouble and will prob get you banned. You are not getting verified admin or anything else in the near future thats for sure. Also you don't have to read it in depth.. But you should be expected to act accordingly towards it. Perhaps start with doing that if you ever want to become verified admin or whatever else. 

#9 00Fraday00

00Fraday00

Vandal

• Banned
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 12:07 PM

sk? im not him :/ carlo  you are lying >:l

#10 myrvalco

myrvalco

Hustler

• Minecraft Verified
  • 86 posts
  • Steam:myrvalco
  • Minecraft:myrvalco
  • PSN:myrvalco

Posted 27 April 2016 - 04:15 PM

i dont know much but  i do know that the admins of team-NeO NEVER lie ;)

i just wanna tell you that 

#11 00Fraday00

00Fraday00

Vandal

• Banned
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 02:05 AM

:l

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DENIED - RULE VIOLATION, interested in Verified

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users