HDsannu

Upstanding Citizen

• Forum Member
  • 1 posts
  • Steam:HDsannu
  • Minecraft:HDsannu
  • Youtube:HDsannu

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:46 AM

Hello , I know I might not get it, but its a worth a try.

So anyways i have played for a while now, been busy alot of playing it and building. i love to build in minecraft and really like the staffs here. they are friendly with me and they give me dumbs up for my buildings cuz im not 1 of these guys who don't put effort in building. i put alot of effort in building and allways get a good respond for it. people like my buildings.

1. I will help people if I have time or know how to help, but never will give free items unless its my made and i don't need it.
  2. i NEVER have / sweared / beeng disrespectful in that server. staffs like me, and i like them. Thet respect me, i respect them back
  3. I'm very active
  4. If i see any cheating or rule breaking, i allways tell it to admins.

I feel as if other players and admins might consider me as a trusted player

i am a very good builder and a very good talker, i would like more to be a builder in this server and build a city maybe for it and the shops and stuff. i really like building, i can build in medvedieval and modern and regular building style.

Anyways thanks for reading this if you are,I would appreciate it if you consider me as trustworthy.

-HDsannu

#2 NeO_Carlo

NeO_Carlo

Peacebringer

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 368 posts
  • Minecraft:NeO_Carlo
  • PSN:arancomputers

Posted 15 March 2016 - 05:53 PM

Hello HDsannu

Most probably don't know you yet because of your short time here but so far i can tell you are a kind person. You have only been here for a few days (perhaps week) so i guess time will show how trustworty you are to us and other players. And if you are, you will 100% make it to verified but it takes times and then i am not speaking about a few days, it might be weeks perhaps even months. So my tip is be patient! 

Gl :wink:

Edit: Sadly you have been caught xraying, so getting verified decreases a lot now :/ (kinda disappointed)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PENDING, HDsannu verification

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users