#1 Franican

Franican

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 2 posts
  • Steam:Franican
  • Minecraft:RealFranican

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:21 AM

Hey I'm Franican (IGN RealFranican) and I've been playing on the Team-Neo FTB server for at least 8 months. Don't quote me on that, because I really don't know how long it's been since I started! Anyways, I'm really active on the FTB server when I'm at my dorm, and play pretty often. But whenever I'm away I'll be seen on the vanilla server since my laptop doesn't like FTB as much as my desktop.

Enough about that. I don't break the rules, I've run servers in the past. One public, (The other admin made it a disaster...) and several private servers for a few friends and I to play on. So I know how frustrating it is to deal with players that don't follow the rules, and am experienced in helping make a server enjoyable for all active players!

See ya in my oddly shaped FTB base! (And maybe I won't blow it up with a reactor, AGAIN...)

-The Man 'O Fran

#2 IDontKnowGaming<3

IDontKnowGaming<3

Scalawag

• Forum Member
  • 136 posts
  • Steam:IDontKnowGaming
  • Minecraft:IDontKnowGaming

Posted 03 December 2015 - 12:09 AM

i dont play ftb but good luck! :P

#3 NeO_RealJay

NeO_RealJay

Ruffian

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 159 posts
  • Steam:therealjay_
  • Minecraft:NeO_RealJay / Eevvsislluft
  • PSN:Eevvsislluft
  • Youtube:RealJaayy

Posted 03 December 2015 - 10:14 PM

I played FTB when you were on a few times... I've also seen you on FTB A LOT. I don't see any reason why not. But as it's not approved by us admins, I have no say, except I bid you good luck, "The Man 'O Fran"! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PENDING

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users