Rat

• Forum Member
  • 46 posts
  • Minecraft:Scotty69
  • PSN:Scotty

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:09 PM

My IGN: Scotty69

Reason Got Banned For: Fly Hacking

Let me summarize what happened, so I was building, I got fed up, I decided to switch to a fly mod, but an admin caught me, and asked me to switch my version, so I left the server, he thought that I left as if I refused, but I told him that I am switching my version, here (btw that's my afking account):

[21:35:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <JeyJey> Im switching my version..

Don't tell me that he didn't see that msg, because he said that I'm using a 2nd account.

[21:35:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[iii]Kangopt> he's playing with two diffrent accounts

I'm not sure of this, but I've seen some admins allow players to continue if they switch their mods.

I think that I should be unbanned for the information / evidence above.

If the ban is valid, well, I promise that I would not do it again, you could take my word.

#2 NeO_Anderson

NeO_Anderson

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 2,963 posts
  • Steam:NeO_Anderson
  • Youtube:anderson2005

Posted 20 January 2017 - 09:57 PM

My IGN: Scotty69

Reason Got Banned For: Fly Hacking

Let me summarize what happened, so I was building, I got fed up, I decided to switch to a fly mod, but an admin caught me, and asked me to switch my version, so I left the server, he thought that I left as if I refused, but I told him that I am switching my version, here (btw that's my afking account):

[21:35:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <JeyJey> Im switching my version..

Don't tell me that he didn't see that msg, because he said that I'm using a 2nd account.

[21:35:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[iii]Kangopt> he's playing with two diffrent accounts

I'm not sure of this, but I've seen some admins allow players to continue if they switch their mods.

I think that I should be unbanned for the information / evidence above.

If the ban is valid, well, I promise that I would not do it again, you could take my word.

Hello, I'm quite amused to see that someone who had asked to labelled on our network as "Trust worthy" and "rule abiding" (Verified) decides that it would be acceptable to use cheats/illegal mods on the server. Especially given that you also had plans to become admin later on in time.

Also with regards to "I'm not sure of this, but i've seen some admins allow players to continue if they switch their mods". This is taken directly from the /rules command:

Rule 7: Do not cheat.  Punishment: Anything upto a Ban.

so yes....if you decide to cheat because you're "fed up", then you're saying "I accept being banned if/when caught" and that is exactly what you've experienced. The fact that you used to play in Team-NeO 1.0 and know quite well that we do not allow or permit cheating of any kind tells me that you were assuming we would not ban you and thought that even if you get caught, the punishment wouldn't be that bad. Maybe a warning and told to remove it but thats it. This obviously was a bit of a fail on your part as you've assumed wrongly.

I'm not certain of the circumstances surrounding your ban but if your unban request is approved or when it expires. It is advisable that you remove your mods as we do not allow "switching them off" to suffice. They must indeed be removed otherwise you will simply be tempted to switch them on again.

#3 kangopt

kangopt

Vandal

• Minecraft Admin
  • 16 posts
  • Steam:kangopt
  • Minecraft:kangopt
  • PSN:kangopt
  • GFWL/XBL:kangopt

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:48 PM

Hello, you're caught using mods "flying hack" that's against the rules. You ware warned and leave with out saying nothing in that account, you knew what you'r doing.

If i get it right you'r saying that's ok cheating if you "got fed up" just don't be caught. I can't agree with that, you break the rules accept the punishment.

Bedsides you have done it before my warning, the ban is to stay.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BANNED, rekt, caughtredhanded, mods, hax, kangopt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users