Litterer

• Forum Member
  • 9 posts
  • Steam:dont have one
  • Minecraft:MrGamerrr
  • PSN:dont have one
  • Youtube:dont have one

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:28 PM

NEO_ANDERSON can please please unban me (reason hacking but i promise i wont hack ever after i promise please)

#2 NeO_Voltron

NeO_Voltron

Head Admin

• Head Admin
  • 1,142 posts
  • Steam:NeO_Voltron
  • Minecraft:NeO_Voltron

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:00 PM

2016-10-23 16:16:42[MSG]: [Miner]MrGamerrr : I will never get rid of mods lol   2016-10-23 16:16:42[MSG]: [Miner]MrGamerrr : Fvck everyone   2016-10-23 16:16:42[QUIT]: [Miner]MrGamerrr : has left the server. (MrGamerrr left the game.)

Didn't you say you will never get rid of your mods?

#3 MrGamerrr

MrGamerrr

Litterer

• Forum Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 11:25 AM

plz plz plz plz sorrrrrryy i promise i will not use hacks u can even check if u want to PLEASE i will not even swear i promise PLEASE I BEG UNBAN ME PLEASE

#4 NeO_Carlo

NeO_Carlo

Peacebringer

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 368 posts
  • Minecraft:NeO_Carlo
  • PSN:arancomputers

Posted 26 October 2016 - 12:10 PM

I remember you saying something similar when i asked you to remove your mods, you obviously didnt so i kicked you and your response was to log in on a different acount even admitting it was you and just troll around using your mods again. Then again back to main acount to say what voltron has been pointing out above. 

So my question simply is why should we believe you now ? After you have been such a huge troll ? 

Also knowing this is your fifth warning yet only your first ban i dont think there is any chance for your ban to be lifted (ban of 1 week). 

Ps: writing in caps or increased font size wont help you any further.

#5 MrGamerrr

MrGamerrr

Litterer

• Forum Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:11 AM

how do i explain that BHARGAV is not me it is my brother we both just play on wifi he recommended this server and so i came on. our pc's are different but we use same home wifi so how do i PROVE you that :sad: it was really my brother and not me tell me how do i prove do u want my  brother to come on server and me both together and ask him (my real life name is RAJEN and yes we are from india)

Edited by MrGamerrr, 27 October 2016 - 10:13 AM.

#6 NeO_Painwithin

NeO_Painwithin

Godfather

• Forum Member
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:44 AM

We have heard the brother story so many times... is it really that hard to admit to what you have done? does noone realize the truth gets you further then digging yourself a bigger hole?

Bottom line is.. if you share IP's you are still responsible for what happens if it was your "brother" then he needs to come here and speak for himself to be unbanned but i think its clear that this is not the case.

So, simply put.. admit to your wrongful doings and just admit to what you have done and MAYBE just MAYBE they will consider unbanning you for a second chance.. and if that happens i strongly suggest you listen to the staff.

And on a second note, noone mentioned names as to what account you came back on with.. so how do you know they were refering to that account?

and from what was mentioned your ban is for 1 week.. so why not wait it out? and stop using mods.. read the rules carefuly.

Edited by NeO_Painwithin, 28 October 2016 - 01:48 AM.

#7 MrGamerrr

MrGamerrr

Litterer

• Forum Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:38 AM

I was Hacking i accept but read previous post Neo_Voltron told BHARGAV UNDER NEW NAME and so i told it was my brother i never told HE was hacking. I WAS hacking i accept... but i never told my brother was hacking. i told don't combine us like BHARGAV under a new name. i told my brother recommended this server so i came and i told HE USED to hack and so i thought it was fine so i hacked i never ever told HE was hacking on my ACC.

#8 NeO_Carlo

NeO_Carlo

Peacebringer

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 368 posts
  • Minecraft:NeO_Carlo
  • PSN:arancomputers

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:02 PM

I was Hacking i accept but read previous post Neo_Voltron told BHARGAV UNDER NEW NAME and so i told it was my brother i never told HE was hacking.

Good that you realize your mistake you were indeed rulebreaking and have been punished for that with a warning because when we confronted you, you rather trolled instead of cooperating with us. What you have to understand is you and your brother (if he excists) live under the same roof aka same ip adress so as Painwithin pointed out above you both are responsible for the warnings you get and they add up if they are made on a different acount. So the warning Voltron gave you just refers to the combined warning you both accumulated. Those were already 5 warning yet this is your first ban so your lucky.

i told my brother recommended this server so i came and i told HE USED to hack and so i thought it was fine so i hacked i never ever told HE was hacking on my ACC.

So you admit that your brother was also hacking ? Make sure to also remind him to remove them in that case! Its not a smart thing to do just blindly believe in everything your borther says, if you first join this server there is plenty of info avaidable in spawn about how this server works. And you should always first read the server rules no matter what anyone said. So your responsible for your mistake not your brother keep that in mind. 

Knowing this ban is only for 1 week its nearly ending so i suggest if you come back on the server that the first thing you do is check out the rules and if you have any other questions feel free to ask anyone. Make sure you stick to the rules because punishes only get higher. 

#9 MrGamerrr

MrGamerrr

Litterer

• Forum Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 10:58 AM

ok i am sorry and i will make sure i do not hack. and i am sorry on behalf of my brother (for hacking) and i will make sure he removes his hacks too. By the way i am sorry for Violeting the rules i am sorry and i will make sure i don't use them again 

#10 NeO_Anderson

NeO_Anderson

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 2,960 posts
  • Steam:NeO_Anderson
  • Youtube:anderson2005

Posted 29 October 2016 - 04:19 PM

As per above, the ban will expire soon and given all that occured when you were caught I see no reason to remove the ban early so it will remain until it expires which is 23hours (at the time of writing this) and so then you will be able to play. Please follow all advice you ahve been given...

#11 MrGamerrr

MrGamerrr

Litterer

• Forum Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 10:43 AM

hey  after i get unbanned can i still apply for admin and if yes is there any chance the OWNER/ADMIN/MODERATOER etc will choose me if no then can you please explain them that i learned my lesson and and i will not hack also i will never break rules ALSO i will be polite 

please tell them to give me 1 chanceif no i can understand no problem if yes then THANKS :D

anyways see ya

#12 NeO_Painwithin

NeO_Painwithin

Godfather

• Forum Member
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 02:41 AM

i suggest waiting a few weeks before applying for admin after being banned for using mods, give them a chance to see you have actually learned your lesson.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BANNED 7 DAYS, please *doggy eyes*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users