#1 sk8erace1

sk8erace1

Vandal

• Forum Member
  • 22 posts
  • Minecraft:sk8erace1
  • Youtube:Trafalgarlawss

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:13 AM

OMG I'M BANNED 6 DAYS 19 HOURS 29 MINUTES 37 SECONDS BY WARRIOR OMG I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING !!!! I HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING YESTERDAY, I DIDN'T HACK I DIDN'T CHEAT I DIDN'T FLY I DIDN'T USE MOD I DIDN'T USE X-RAY WHAT WITH U WARRIOR!? I HAVE 3 WARNS U STILL WANNA MESS WITH ME AND BULLY ME , sorry cap :/ 

#2 NeO_Anderson

NeO_Anderson

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 2,938 posts
  • Steam:NeO_Anderson
  • Youtube:anderson2005

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:28 AM

OMG I'M BANNED 6 DAYS 19 HOURS 29 MINUTES 37 SECONDS BY WARRIOR OMG I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING !!!! I HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING YESTERDAY, I DIDN'T HACK I DIDN'T CHEAT I DIDN'T FLY I DIDN'T USE MOD I DIDN'T USE X-RAY WHAT WITH U WARRIOR!? I HAVE 3 WARNS U STILL WANNA MESS WITH ME AND BULLY ME , sorry cap :/

I don't know why you're banned but in the 10mins that I was online with you - you managed to annoy me with your behaviour so I doubt 'did nothing' is a correct statement.

#3 NeO_Warrior

NeO_Warrior

Godfather

• Minecraft Admin
  • 1,234 posts
  • Minecraft:warrior4894

Posted 15 September 2016 - 05:00 AM

The reason that I banned you was because someone on your IP was impersonating other players (and an admin), and you have already got a previous warn for impersonation and one for something else. Even if you did not impersonate someone, and it really was not you, we have no means to determine that, because we can only see things based off IP. I see that you have also posted an appeal for this, and I doubt that my judgement was incorrect. If I was somehow wrong, I apologise, but in this instance, as the admin that banned you, I will keep the ban in place unless a head admin decides otherwise.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BANNED 7 DAYS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users