Sweeperkaas

Vandal

• BF Platoon Member
  • 21 posts
  • Steam:Sweeperkaas
  • Minecraft:Sweeperkaas
  • PSN:Sweeperkaas

Posted 05 August 2016 - 06:10 AM

Hi I would like to be verified on Minecraft, used to mostly only play on bf server by Team-NeO already and had found it was a great community. I have just recently started playing MC again since ages and since I found it very enjoyable to play on the bf server I'm bound to enjoy playing on MC server too. Already made a small bunch of friends on MC and we plan to make our clan as soon as we have that 1000$ to setup the clan lol. 

On top of all that I forgot how much fun this was and since I've started again I've been quite busy on single player mode refreshing myself with most to all (lol ok had to look at wiki again to remember quite a bit of it ( :happy:)"). LoL can you blame me it really has been years.

Anyway Now I'm Addicted To MC Again And Find The Server Quite To My Liking  :biggrin:  :cool:

#2 DJLadybug

DJLadybug

Do Boy

• Forum Member
  • 27 posts
  • Minecraft:DJLadybug

Posted 24 September 2016 - 11:17 PM

You go Sweep! Good Luck frome me :D ;)

#3 Sweeperkaas

Sweeperkaas

Vandal

• BF Platoon Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 12:07 AM

Thanks a lot DJ hehe I hope I get to be verified soon hehe  :biggrin:  :cool: . O yeah When the clan base is eventually done I'm gona build my own mansion remember to come and decorate it when its done. And ill try to make rich by then - if im rich :ph34r:

#4 myrvalco

myrvalco

Numbers Runner

• BF Platoon Member
  • 78 posts
  • Steam:myrvalco
  • Minecraft:myrvalco
  • PSN:myrvalco

Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:19 PM

goodluck sweeper i joined today again after a while but i saw you helping people i think you would fit perfect in verified  :)

#5 Sweeperkaas

Sweeperkaas

Vandal

• BF Platoon Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:35 AM

Thanks man, and welcome back haha we should do some buildings together..... oh mmmmmm we'll do it after my clan base building is done haha  :tongue:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users