Scotty

Do Boy

• Forum Member
  • 27 posts
  • Minecraft:Scotty69
  • PSN:Scotty

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

Hello Everyone!

You might know me, you might not know me, let me introduce myself. I, Scotty69/96 (2 Accounts Haha), am a extraordinaire player, more like assassin to some players, just the ones who deserve to taste my sword, from rule breakers to toxic players.

This is not our topic, I'm getting off topic here, lol.

So, I'd like to become a verified player, after I came back from ages, I used to play here since Neo 1.0, when pacman used to be here, bunnyminer, alex12345, and many other players. So.. I think I should be verified as I might think of applying for staff later, after I get used to the new plugins and everything, I'd also like to help players, after I see many players wondering what to do and why is that not allowed. Verified would just give me a high reputation too, so I could earn more trust from new players and old players, and they would be sure that I am not a scammer, or a new player killer **mhmm RedFlameMaster, mmmhhhm"... I guess that this should take some time for Anderson and Voltron to think of it, take your time fellows, I'm here for a long time :tongue:!

Thank you for reading this thread and taking it into consideration,

Kind Regards,

Scotty

#2 Scotty

Scotty

Do Boy

• Forum Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

Sorry, this thread has been double posted for some reason, could a staff please kindly remove this thread? Thank you for your help.

King Regards,

Scotty

Edited by Scotty, 11 January 2017 - 05:19 PM.

#3 kraft59

kraft59

Failbird

• Minecraft Admin
  • 534 posts
  • Steam:Krafty59
  • Minecraft:MineKraft59
  • PSN:krafty59

Posted 14 January 2017 - 01:13 PM

* SPAMMER: Scotty69: make this: littledurpfuckboiiaccusingfalse@gmail.com [BLOCKED]
Scotty69 has left the server
* SPAMMER: Scotty69: [BLOCKED] - Detected Advertising of Web or Server Address.

---

[012]Scotty69: Nela u idiot its an epearl

Try to be nicer.

You can be when you want to be.

#4 NeO_RealJay

NeO_RealJay

Ruffian

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 163 posts
  • Steam:therealjay_
  • Minecraft:NeO_RealJay / Eevvsislluft
  • PSN:Eevvsislluft
  • Youtube:RealJaayy

Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:52 PM

2017-01-13 20:39:09[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : u cant do sh*t but shoot
2017-01-13 20:39:39[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : rly n*gg*
2017-01-14 07:39:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : Youre a p*d*phile
2017-01-14 08:04:31[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : Make me a huge d*ldo
2017-01-14 08:04:46[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : For ur gf
2017-01-13 19:06:10[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : u n*b
2017-01-13 12:12:45[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : stupid mother f*c*er
2017-01-13 12:14:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : You will get banned too :tongue:
2017-01-13 12:15:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : Because its allowed, you f*c*ing idiot
2017-01-13 12:15:15[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : you are.
2017-01-13 12:15:30[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : ur the brain limb
2017-01-13 12:16:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : filipinos is isis
2017-01-13 12:16:30[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : filipinos are terrorists
2017-01-13 12:16:45[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : ur mom should be doing that too dude
2017-01-13 12:17:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : because your country is poor hahah
2017-01-13 12:17:15[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : they can find alot of s*x slaves in your country, thats why
2017-01-13 12:17:30[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : rising in p*rn, right.
2017-01-13 12:17:45[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : all of u guys look disgusting
2017-01-13 12:19:15[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : ur mom
2017-01-13 12:19:45[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : haha right, she looks like my *ss when i have diarrea
2017-01-13 12:20:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : haha
2017-01-13 12:20:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : ur moms *ss?
2017-01-13 12:23:00[MSG]: [012]Scotty69 : Derp_Ninja i reported u

You give all this abuse and say you've reported someone. okay.

Okay, so you're asking for verified and then you go and say all of this. harassing and being verbally abusive to our players. This is no way you'll be accepted when you're like this. This is bang out of order and I hope I don't find you talking like this again. I have also issued a warn for such language.

#5 kraft59

kraft59

Failbird

• Minecraft Admin
  • 534 posts
  • Steam:Krafty59
  • Minecraft:MineKraft59
  • PSN:krafty59

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:25 PM

Seems this should be in the Troublesome players section

#6 cococonor97

cococonor97

Thug

• Minecraft Admin
  • 219 posts
  • Steam:cococonor97
  • Minecraft:cococonor97
  • PSN:cococonor97

Posted 14 January 2017 - 08:08 PM

#bants

#7 Scotty

Scotty

Do Boy

• Forum Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:54 PM

Jay, I know, I was too over reactive, I was simply translating everything he said in filipino to english, I will try to behave, thank you.

#8 GammaJon

GammaJon

Clepto

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 37 posts
  • Steam:Jonathonwang
  • Minecraft:GammaJon
  • PSN:N/A
  • GFWL/XBL:N/A
  • Youtube:No Information

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:19 PM

Jay, I know, I was too over reactive, I was simply translating everything he said in filipino to english, I will try to behave, thank you.

I am sorry to say that you "trying" doesn't seem to have influenced your motive. Being caught flying shows that you lack conduct, therefore, I believe the position does not fit you. I also see that you said ' Verified would just give me a high reputation too, so I could earn more trust from new players and old players, and they would be sure that I am not a scammer '. From recent conversations, you have considered scamming someone which counteracts your statement as you would, in fact be breaking your trust with both old and new alike. Therefore, I would like to conclude this with a note of your "ambition" that you proposed to us in this application - which no longer seems to apply ' I'd also like to help players '.

#9 DJLadybug

DJLadybug

Do Boy

• Forum Member
  • 27 posts
  • Minecraft:DJLadybug

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

Verified would just give me a high reputation too, so I could earn more trust from new players and old players, and they would be sure that I am not a scammer,

Aha, so you insult and use fly mods? And you ask to be verified for a HIGHER REPUTATION? A verified is a step forward to be one of the trustworthy player on the server, To help and listen to admins and rules, To report if someone is breaking the rules, Not just for a higher reputation! You did break one of the very strict rules, insulting and using flying mods. And you are banned for flying mods. By doing this you just get a very low reputation here on the server and on the forms. Sorry, but i don't think you will be accepted :/ :(

#10 Larsbehet

Larsbehet

The Rebirth of Lenin

• Forum Member
  • 250 posts
  • Steam:LarsBaoth
  • Minecraft:Larsbehet
  • GFWL/XBL:Larsbehet

Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:30 PM

Alright I barely play Minecraft but want to address some things too,

First looking at those logs and your reason for becoming verified seems rather childish. (Not that this must be a bad thing)
This won't get you anywhere, and looking at the date on those logs, you might wanna back off from trying until you've regained trust in some way.
As for the forums, it seems you mean everything with good intentions but don't read or formulate your answers well.
It also seems like under nearly every response you post to anything you'll try to post reaction memes, this isn't a bad thing if it's suitable and something that stays funny, but currently I, and I won't speak for others as I'm unsure about them, find it rather annoying .

I think that I can say from experience that you should stop focussing on trying to become better in ranks, but better in communication and trying to understand the words you might see on a screen, as I'd reckon you'd mostly speak out of emotion (which is mostly a first reaction). I've been like this, and yes I magically became a NeO_ and a SA-MP VIP, but those ranks say nothing if you can't own up to your own standards.

Don't try to take this the wrong way, I don't hate you or anything in that manner.
I'm just trying to warn you that even if you become 'verified' you won't gain anything when you are still the way you are. There is no running from it, check my profile, then name changes, that was my way to try and run away from my childishness but in the end everyone still knows you for who you are, not for your name or status.

#11 enjy

enjy

Litterer

• Forum Member
  • 9 posts
  • Minecraft:enjy

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:35 AM

i had a chat with scotty which he asked me to prank my friend and be rude with her and when i said i wont do what he said, he has been disrespectful and insulting and used shameful words, i believe that this player wont be "nicer" or "more respectful" if he became a verified player (note: he behaves like that with many players, new players too) so he cant even be helpful for new players and for anyone else.
i attached screenshots of the whole chat =>

Attached Files

#12 Larsbehet

Larsbehet

The Rebirth of Lenin

• Forum Member
  • 250 posts
  • Steam:LarsBaoth
  • Minecraft:Larsbehet
  • GFWL/XBL:Larsbehet

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:08 AM

Since it doesn't let me edit my last post I'll continue here.

It sincerely amazes me to see your behaviour. It seems like the more people speak about you, the worse the atmosphere gets.
I think this is quite an act of childishness, I'll try not to make this a rant, but I can't promise you anything.

I get it that you want to be liked or be found 'cool' or 'funny' but this way you're making other people's time go to waste, the same counts for your own time. Jokes such as "Apply cold water to the burnt area" just when someone dislikes your request, you just seem to be incapable of understanding what a 'joke' or 'meme' is made for. Now for the aspect of calling women out on a possible period.

I swear to god that if you made that comment to any girl in my class you would've gotten kicked right in the 'king's lair', it's quite a disgusting thing to use this as an excuse to make your own behaviour look normal. I must say that whenever I enter a Minecraft Server and the first thing I see is someone making sexist remarks or general misthreatment of other members, especially when such player would be called 'verified', I'll genuinly start looking for a new server. Being 'verified' means that you show interest and are willing to help others, new or old.

I am guessing you're not aged as your profile says, 19, but I could be wrong.
I'll give you some personal advice.
Turn off Minecraft, and start participating in school activities. This doesn't mean you have to quit playing Minecraft.
Try to befriend someone a little bit older of age, as that could really help you out if you can learn from him/her.
And if you fail or won't follow up my advice (which I guess you will) try out being nice and stop pulling pranks on someone, answer questions, ask others if they need help or just ask how someone's day is going and just see the difference in the response you'll get, people will start to engage in conversations with you because you'll seem to be a much nicer person, because as of now I'd rather vouch for you to get a temporary ban then vouch for you becomming 'verified'.

#13 DJLadybug

DJLadybug

Do Boy

• Forum Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:39 AM

Scott, That last PM I saw on enjy's screenshot... You should never say that to a girl. If you said that to me I think id kick you in the "King's lair" as Larsbehed would say XD. I swear to F-ing god you say that to a girl you would get slapped soo hard that bugger's would fly aut and land on a wall. That's a very personal thing to a girl. Im saying thing cose I know the feeling mate. And just so you know if girl's woulden't have that thing, we would never exist pal. Im know this is a useless comment but I needed to pont this aut to Scott here to never say that EVER againe :angry2: :excl:

#14 myrvalco

myrvalco

Numbers Runner

• BF Platoon Member
  • 78 posts
  • Steam:myrvalco
  • Minecraft:myrvalco
  • PSN:myrvalco

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:41 PM

alright scott take lars's advice and do something about this behavior because this isn't funny at all 

#15 Style

Style

Litterer

• Forum Member
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft:Style

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:31 AM

hi admin can i be verifid i dont use mods or mini maps i dont want any trust or permision trust of any player i want just be verifid ok.

if you accept that i will be happy :biggrin: and i dont greiff or troll if you want ask players .

Edited by Style, 24 January 2017 - 10:32 AM.

#16 DJLadybug

DJLadybug

Do Boy

• Forum Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:52 PM

Ummm, Wrong place to send an verified request Style :P

#17 Style

Style

Litterer

• Forum Member
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft:Style

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:42 PM

Ummm where can i send an verified request ?

#18 GammaJon

GammaJon

Clepto

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 37 posts
  • Steam:Jonathonwang
  • Minecraft:GammaJon
  • PSN:N/A
  • GFWL/XBL:N/A
  • Youtube:No Information

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:32 PM

Ummm where can i send an verified request ?

http://www.team-neo....?showtopic=7370
Follow the link shown above. Anderson has made a thread explaining the process.

The following link is where you will find the "Create new topic" for verified requests where you can make a topic for your ambition to be verified. Best of luck.

http://www.team-neo....hp?showforum=60

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PENDING, verification, request, I love u!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users