5 replies to this topic

#1 Godlik3

Godlik3

Hustler

• Forum Member
  • 88 posts
  • Minecraft:Godlik3

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:25 PM

Hey, there. I would like to show my interest in becoming verified for the following reasons.

1> Minecraft has always been just team-neo for me and i play here for at least 10 hours a day.

2>Its a lot of fun mostly but sometimes there's a need for reporting hackers or abusers or just calm some spammer down.

And as it is true in most cases; People like this only respond to a verified or admin.

3>I am online at odd hours for others when there is no admin or verified online for 5-7 hours at a stretch. And at such times people like these are troublesome to other players. I report all of such incidents as many admins know.

4> I consider myself trustworthy cause i didn't even get any verbal warning ever as i never break rules. And am quite aware of all the server rules(Unless there are some  that i don't know off which are not in server guide).

5> Lastly i am an avid redstoner and due to the hopper bug fix i am unable to make stuff that i would love to make. I'd like the verified ability to place them so I can keep tinkering with redstone.

Thats all, Thanks for taking your time in reading this.

#2 Cyoeraeth

Cyoeraeth

The Enforcer

• Minecraft Admin
  • 288 posts
  • Minecraft:Reaperwithin

Posted 23 April 2015 - 11:55 PM

goodluck mate

#3 Godlik3

Godlik3

Hustler

• Forum Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:57 AM

Thanks Reaper. You Know You Where The First Guy To Help Me On Team-Neo When I Started Out Back In 1.0. If It Were Not The Case I Wouldn't Be A Part Of This Community. I Am Glad You Did.

#4 xfnix

xfnix

Pickpocket

• Minecraft Verified
  • 30 posts
  • Minecraft:xfnix

Posted 15 May 2015 - 03:03 AM

You would do well for a verified player :D

goodluck!

#5 voidrampager

voidrampager

Trickster

• Forum Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:24 PM

You really deserve to be verified, i remember when i restarted you helped me out alot

#6 Godlik3

Godlik3

Hustler

• Forum Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:39 AM

:) I help everyone. And anyone from 1.0 should feel right at home when they restart so...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DENIED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users