Forums

1. Official Server Area

1. Announcements

Official Team-NeO Network Announcements

If you're looking to become Verified, you can express your request here! This is NOT an application and you will not be responded to with a yes or no. Nor will any comments posted to your request have any form of bearing on the outcome of you expressing your interest. This is PURELY to let us know that you're interesting in becoming Verified.

3. Battlefield: Hardline Admin/Platoon Requests

If you're looking to become admin or platoon member on our Battlefield: Hardline server. Post your request here. Please ensure you read the pinned topics.

All promotions will be posted here!

1. Media Area

Have a sweet movie or screenshot you want to share? Add it here

• You're telling us that our server rules suck, and that I suck and that there are other servers that you can play on?   And you're telling us this why? oh, because you got banned. So because you got banned, you're posting flame on the forum about not wanting to play here anymore.....this IS rage quitting. You were quite happy to play and abuse our server rules even when we told you to stop...still quite happy to play then but the moment you're caught and punished, suddenly our server sucks, you regret playing here, I suck.... e.t.c e.t.c, I think you're confused because the way you're behaving is rage quitting..and to rage quit because you got caught breaking rules is very immature. Here's hoping the next server you join you're able to follow simple instructions ... otherwise you may find that that server also sucks and the rules sucks...and its everyone elses fault that you can't follow simple rules.    
    • And i am telling that your server rules are sux just like you lol... remember there are many servers beyond neo its not rage quit its kind of sad quit cuz i regret that i started in your server
    • Feels like an ancient piece of history that got found ($_$)  
    • You're disappointed that you broke server rules and got punished? You're disappointed that admins enforce rules? You're disappointed that you share your account details with a person that also cannot follow server rules?
      Please take your pick as to which of these are what you're really disappointed with... what you fail to realise is that we when you're banned, it is not because we WANT you on our server, it is because we DONT want you on the server... If you're looking to play online in another server I strongly advise that you READ the server rules before you do anything...especially when admins tell you to stop doing something...it is probably a good idea to stop doing that then you won't be "disappointed" by the server when they actually  ban you from it...    Given your attitude I'm pretty sure you've been banned on many other servers too...and this is your "rage quit" method of choice... lol anyway , goodluck :)
    • we love you too xpod1 <3  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    xXstylerXx
Team-NeO

Founded on 15/10/2006 by NeO_Anderson.

Links

Links

Mega Footer

You can configure this content inside your ACP under Customization > Edit > Mega Footer.