#1 bloodywolfff

bloodywolfff

Pickpocket

• Forum Member
  • 34 posts
  • Minecraft:bloodywolfff

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:18 AM

Dear Anderson, 

I would like to get a better understanding upon why I am banned. Yes I poured lava on the players, but however, was I breaking any rules? If pouring lava on someone is against the rules... Then how is the Admin allowed to poured lava on me and dug a lava pool over me? Secondly, as soon as the Admin told me to take away my set home and/or clan base I did that, however, I tp to another person and I was able to get back to the place. From my view point I haven't broke any rules so therefore I would like for you to oversee my concerns and/or give me a better understanding. Thank you!  

-BloodyWolfff 

Edited by bloodywolfff, 25 March 2016 - 12:18 AM.

#2 NeO_Carlo

NeO_Carlo

Peacebringer

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 368 posts
  • Minecraft:NeO_Carlo
  • PSN:arancomputers

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:02 AM

You were banned by NeO_Realjay for abusing the bug of being able to kill players with lava when those players didnt optin (whitch means the player does not want any 1vs1 combat to risck losing his stuff). Yet you chose to get lava and try to kill any newcomer to the server and even set a claimed house on fire. ... Just making sure its clear why you are banned here. If you stay banned is not upto me. 

NeO_Carlo

#3 bloodywolfff

bloodywolfff

Pickpocket

• Forum Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:54 AM

I did not set a claimed house on fire... How can i set a claimed house on fire?? I am not trusted on the trustlist am i? Exactly. And plus, I did not set a house of fire from flint or from lava. I don't know where you got that fact from. It is still very unclear. 

Edited by bloodywolfff, 25 March 2016 - 02:55 AM.

#4 NeO_Carlo

NeO_Carlo

Peacebringer

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 368 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 10:59 AM

I did not set a claimed house on fire... How can i set a claimed house on fire?? I am not trusted on the trustlist am i? Exactly. And plus, I did not set a house of fire from flint or from lava. I don't know where you got that fact from. It is still very unclear. 

Whatever you did or not is not the issue here. You harassed players with lave in and out of there claim and you used /clan base in claims when you are not allowed to use sethome in anyone's claim so same for /clan base yet you still did. 

#5 bloodywolfff

bloodywolfff

Pickpocket

• Forum Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 02:51 PM

"Whatever you did or not is not the issue here" WHAT the hell is the issue if what i did or did not do isn't the issue? And "harassed players with lava in and out of there claim and you used /clan base in claims when you are not allowed to use sethome in anyone's claim". Last time I checked I did /clan setbase in an UNCLAIMED area, I also reset my /clan base as soon as an Admin told me to. And upon harassed, harassed is when Admins came and lava bucket me by digging a hole and dumping lava around me, watching me for a quiet bit. Now that is harassed if ya'll wanna talk about harassed. Not saying I didn't enjoy the lava bucket coughcough, BUT all I did, they did it to me back. So therefore, I want an eye for an eye. If I am banned, they shall as well for as you said, "harassed players with lava". 

#6 NeO_Carlo

NeO_Carlo

Peacebringer

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 368 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 03:36 PM

Read the first reply if you want to understand why you were banned. just leave the house thingy out of it

#7 bloodywolfff

bloodywolfff

Pickpocket

• Forum Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 05:51 PM

Still doesn't answer my question: How am I not able to lava people but Admins and the people are allowed to lava me? Yes they are not opt-in, but does that make it fair that they did it back to me as well? Eye for an eye as I said earlier. 

#8 NeO_Carlo

NeO_Carlo

Peacebringer

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 368 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 05:55 PM

Still doesn't answer my question: How am I not able to lava people but Admins and the people are allowed to lava me? Yes they are not opt-in, but does that make it fair that they did it back to me as well? Eye for an eye as I said earlier. 

This has nothing to do with the reason you are banned though, we are talking about your unban request here anything else that happend doesnt rly matter if you feel somebody should have been warned or did something what wasnt right make a new topic about it here.   http://www.team-neo....p?showforum=89 

#9 bloodywolfff

bloodywolfff

Pickpocket

• Forum Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 07:46 PM

How does it not have anything to do with this ?? "You were banned by NeO_Realjay for abusing the bug of being able to kill players with lava when those players didnt optin (whitch means the player does not want any 1vs1 combat to risck losing his stuff)." Opposed to my comment, " How am I not able to lava people but Admins and the people are allowed to lava me? Yes they are not opt-in, but does that make it fair that they did it back to me as well? Eye for an eye as I said earlier. "  

#10 NeO_Carlo

NeO_Carlo

Peacebringer

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 368 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 08:14 PM

Bloodyywolfff i am not gonna repeat what i said earlier just read it carefully .... 

#11 bloodywolfff

bloodywolfff

Pickpocket

• Forum Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 10:37 PM

I already read it carefully. So careful I even quote it. 

#12 NeO_Anderson

NeO_Anderson

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 2,945 posts
  • Steam:NeO_Anderson
  • Youtube:anderson2005

Posted 25 March 2016 - 11:29 PM

Okay so I was a bit shocked to see that you're banned and upon investigating this a bit, it would seem that players are able to place lava in the overworld on the surface. this is not allowed and GriefPrevention used to block this itself inside and outside of claims. I know this because ir emember many people asking me to allow water inside claims (both lava and water were blocked) i never set anything like this to be allowed especially not lava...and after reading GriefPreventions config data, it would seem as though they have changed a few things....this being one of them....

This is obviously not your fault... with regards to a plugin changing without anyones knowledge however, the rule on the server states "no exploitation of bugs" and you've played here a very long time and you know that players by default are protected from all PVPing unless they specifically opt-in. this means that they dont want to PVP, they dont want to be killed by other players they want to just build. At least in the survival worlds anyway. Now, as you also appear to know....you're able to pour lava which of course can kill people since the PVP plugin will think that the play was mining and fell in to lava...obviously we cannot protect them from that as that is survival and that is where you DID become at fault. Here's why....

The server rule "no exploitation of bugs". This means, do not take advantage of a weakness inside the code of this game, the plugins or anything along those lines whilst connected to our server. This is clearly a bug that is not intended, you should not be bypassing the PVP safety protections to kill a player by using lava... If you discovered that it is possible to do this, you should report this as it is clearly a violation of the PVP protection system. What good is a PVP protection system if it allows a player to kill another player? Clearly something is wrong...and instead of reporting this, you have killed people using it. From the moment you put lava down with the intentions of killing someone and they died but you failed to report this issue, you became a rule breaker... THAT is why you were banned. I havent looked into the ban itself at this stage...and i assume this is a tempban...i dont know honestly but I wanted to clarify even more so than what others have already as to why you were punished.

You're not exactly a brand new player here, that is what makes it so much worse. It's like you knowingly chose to break server rules...

#13 bloodywolfff

bloodywolfff

Pickpocket

• Forum Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 01:10 AM

So this is what separates Head Admins from Admins...  Thanks for the detailed descriptions. I will improve myself. Thanks again. 

#14 bloodywolfff

bloodywolfff

Pickpocket

• Forum Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 01:55 AM

It's alright Carlo. I'm sorry for attacking at you personally. 

#15 NeO_Anderson

NeO_Anderson

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 2,945 posts
  • Steam:NeO_Anderson
  • Youtube:anderson2005

Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:53 AM

So this is what separates Head Admins from Admins...  Thanks for the detailed descriptions. I will improve myself. Thanks again. 

Well in this instance, ive only repeated what was already said really because it has been explained pretty clearly before... by other admins but it was like you needed it from a headadmin or you wont accept it hence me posting. Again I assume this is a temp ban? so yeah...when the ban expires, avoid doing this again if you can.

#16 bloodywolfff

bloodywolfff

Pickpocket

• Forum Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 07:19 PM

Pretty much.... Because on my part I felt as if Carlo was involved upon when I did my actions stating something like, "It isn't smart to mess with and old admin". Therefore, I felt the need of hearing it from another perspective. However I am confused upon "This is obviously not your fault... " So then why did I get temp ban? 

Edited by bloodywolfff, 26 March 2016 - 07:28 PM.

#17 NeO_Carlo

NeO_Carlo

Peacebringer

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 368 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 11:09 PM

Pretty much.... Because on my part I felt as if Carlo was involved upon when I did my actions stating something like, "It isn't smart to mess with and old admin". 

First of all 1 of the players you messed with has been a admin in the past. So he obviously knows about the rules and how to work unlike other players who do not always know them as good. 

Therefore, I felt the need of hearing it from another perspective. 

So you only kept whining just to get more attention from more admins while i pretty much said what the issue was in the first place. Just because i am involved in the moment it happend doesnt mean i am gonna lie about what happend as a admin i will stay fair and just against any other player, doenst matter what they did. 

This is obviously not your fault... " So then why did I get temp ban? 

If you had read what anderson said carefully you would have seen this line:            and that is where you DID become at fault. Here's why....  (start reading from here again)

#18 bloodywolfff

bloodywolfff

Pickpocket

• Forum Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 01:55 AM

"I felt the need of hearing it from another perspective", never said anything about you lying. 

Accept it or not... I do apologize for not be willing to take your words for what it really is, "didnt optin (whitch means the player does not want any 1vs1 combat to risck losing his stuff)". 

"If you had read what anderson said carefully you would have seen this line:            and that is where you DID become at fault. Here's why....  (start reading from here again)" Okay I re-read it. 

Edited by bloodywolfff, 27 March 2016 - 01:56 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BANNED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users