Photo
BANNED

Unban Request (Aviator) (Accused of Modding)

Unban Aviator Accused of Modding

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Aviator

Aviator

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 3 posts
  • Minecraft:Aviator

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:34 PM

• My In-Game name is: Aviator
  • Reason I was banned: The mod Gamma banned me for not answering his questions which led him to believe that I was hiding something.
  • Reason I should be unbanned: I didn't know Gamma was a mod as his name didn't have Neo_ in it. So i thought he was just a player messing with me and chose to ignore him. Gamma's ban reason was: Not replying to questions and refusing to remove the mods.
  • Other comments that may help the situation:  I'm sorry that I might have disrespected the Team's Mods and I hope this will never happen again.

#2 Aviator

Aviator

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:26 AM

No replies...

#3 NeO_Anderson

NeO_Anderson

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 2,963 posts
  • Steam:NeO_Anderson
  • Youtube:anderson2005

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:19 PM

You need to.wait while this is investigated

#4 GammaJon

GammaJon

Clepto

• Minecraft Senior Admin
  • 37 posts
  • Steam:Jonathonwang
  • Minecraft:GammaJon
  • PSN:N/A
  • GFWL/XBL:N/A
  • Youtube:No Information

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:35 PM

• My In-Game name is: Aviator
  • Reason I was banned: The mod Gamma banned me for not answering his questions which led him to believe that I was hiding something.
  • Reason I should be unbanned: I didn't know Gamma was a mod as his name didn't have Neo_ in it. So i thought he was just a player messing with me and chose to ignore him. Gamma's ban reason was: Not replying to questions and refusing to remove the mods.
  • Other comments that may help the situation:  I'm sorry that I might have disrespected the Team's Mods and I hope this will never happen again.

I did not ban you for just not answering questions. If you read the rest, it states that you also did not comply to the removal of your mods which was worsened by not showing any commitment to remove them by repling to the question given to you since you did "-_-" to everything and "i don't mod" which you were, after all 4-5people were not lying including me. You also quoted "I did not mod, i swear it, and if u catch me lying u can ban me FOREVER" via web after the ban. So I think that your temp ban is far better than a permanent ban.

#5 NeO_Anderson

NeO_Anderson

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:25 PM

Apon reviewing the evidence submitted, I concur that you're using at the very least, one illegal mod.

This ban is valid and will remain. 

It's advisory that if you wish to play here that you remove your minecraft completely and reinstall it from scratch to ensure no unwanted mods are "accidently" left in when playing here.

#6 Aviator

Aviator

Nobody Special

• Forum Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:25 PM

'Apon reviewing the evidence submitted, I concur that you're using at the very least, one illegal mod.'

What evidence was commited? There is no video at my case. And I thought that you needed solid proof for a ban! Please review my case once more.

#7 NeO_Anderson

NeO_Anderson

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:47 PM

Okay, firstly please stop telling me there's no proof and there's no video. There IS a video and there IS proof... I would not allow a ban to be approved of without such evidence... many have been unbanned for this exact reason.

I would normally post the link for the video so you can see and explain it for yourself but the video unfotunately also contains sensitive information which prevents me from publically displaying it. Rest asured, there IS video proof of you and yes, I have seen it hence my original statement.

Now firstly to cover all what was said in the shoutbox here are my replies: 

Neo_Anderson, in your tests to become an admin you write that you should always have the players attention before warning him of anything. I was in PvP at the time and had my chat minimized. What Gamma did was warn me. Im s

If your chat is minized and you're clearly showing that you're active as in...not afk... how is the admin suppose to know you're not ignoring him? Think logically about this. How many people cheat on the server and then refuse to respond when admins tell them to stop modding? A good 50%, why would we assume you're any different? There's only so much an admin can do to get your attention and if you choose to minimize your chat it wouldn't be the admins fault to assume you're ignoring him. But this is besides the point. There is no need for an admin to have to tell you to stop cheating... you said you've played here since 1.0, our rules have always been clear and we've never allowed mods , why would it suddenly be any different now?

When he warned me I hadn't even known he was a mod. 

So what? It doesn't matter if you knew he was a mod or not... anyone on the server can tell you to stop using mods and you must obey them... why? because its illegal...NO ONE is allowed to use such mods why should you be treated any different?

I was fighting with other users at the time. His reason for the ban was: "Not answering questions and refusing to remove the mods". 

If you would like, I can update the reason to reflect "use of illegal mods" but it would make no difference to the fact that your ban will still be there. So I dont know why you're so focused on the wording of your ban.

He got the whole idea of my modding from suspicions aroused by the fact that i wasn't replying to him. At the moment i regret that I had not taken the time to check on the color coding the game uses to identify players.

Actually no. He got his suspicions aroused by the way you were attacking people, the way many many players have accused you of cheating..and apon playign PVP with you, determined himself that you were cheating and recorded it to use as evidence for when he later warned and later banned you. Please stop assuming this ban has been placed solely because you did not chat to him. It's not...nor is it solely based on anything other than the evidence he recorded when pvping with you. If I can, I will remove the sensitive information from the video and send you a link containing the video and you can make up your own conclusions from thereafter but I assure you, the proof is there and this ban would not in place if there werent any. Once again, it does not matter if you thought he was admin or not...thats irrelevant... I mean completely irrelevant ... why does only an admin have to tell you to stop cheating before you will listen? doesn't make sense to me.

There is no proof at all that i had been cheating. Not a video or even a snapshot.

I'm confused by this statement. You're either calling me a liar, GAmmaJon a liar or that we're blind and have seen a video that doesn't actually exist? What is the basis of this conclusion exactly? And no you have not "offended  my friend" but I'd love to know what you mean exactly by this statement when I've clearly told you that there IS proof of you cheating and there IS a video of you cheating... why else would I say that if there were no proof or video?? 

#8 NeO_Anderson

NeO_Anderson

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 10:59 PM

As requested proof has been sent in PM to you on here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BANNED, Unban, Aviator, Accused, of, Modding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users