Ark: Survival Evolved Server [CRACKED]

b_560_95_1.png

Current server feature(s):

1. Taming speed boosted 20x
  2. Gathering Resources speed boosted 8x
  3. Experience Gained is boosted 3x
  4. Gamma settings Enabled/Allowed

Our ARK Evolved Server has the following rule(s):

1. Do not block caves or other areas of the map whereby other players will need access to in order to progress in the game. This is often caves.
  2. Do not use any form of 'cheat' or 'hack'.
  3. Be respectful to each other, especially new comers.
  4. Whilst raiding is fun and a part of the game, please try to avoid raiding new comers as they obviously won't have anything anyway and you're only ruining the gaming experience for them.#

Please remember, if admin(s) feels any of the above rules are being broken or infringed upon in anyway, they can and will take whatever action is deemed appropriate. This can include deleting everything you've done on the server, so you have been warned.

Notes:

• I know that it seems rather long winded getting the multiplayer part to work but you will only ever have to do that part once. And I'm 100% sure that its all actually needed...but it IS the guide that I followed and it worked great. Since then I have updated twice and not had any issues at all...with joining the servers.   :smile:
  • If you suddenly don't see the server in the server list, it is either rebooting OR is updated to a newer version than what you're using OR an older version if you updated before we could get to update our server.
  • New version released? Dont update until the server updates!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IMPORTANT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users