XxxTheDeivisLTxxX

pending
Unban request

1 post in this topic

• My In-Game name is: XxTheDeivisLTxX
  • Reason I was banned: xxthedeivisltxx/bloodwood ban evading after previous permant ban 
  • Reason I should be unbanned: I think that, during this time, I was blocked by the perceived mistakes made and made me feel better. At the time I received the bloat, I could say I was a kid. Now I'm mature and I'm not getting any more foolish. Being this server I like the uniqueness, I have not seen any similar server in this one. I think you will understand me. (Sorry for my english i'm not england.) 
  • Other comments that may help the situation: I was getting a ban for my xxTheDeivisLTxx account and started playing with another BloodWood account because I could not get out almost one day without this server. Now, for me this time, I've missed the job I've been bombarded with on this server, it seems like 2 life-long ones .. :( Plz unban me. I hope you understand my situation.

ScreenShot : http://www.part.lt/perziura/23b8f241079cd450f9ea72daa3359108957.png

Edited by XxxTheDeivisLTxxX