So4p3R

MP Launcher not working

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

Sorry about the OP. I tried doing all the above steps and got stuck at Run ARK_Launcher_MP.exe. It just loads the intro screen and whoosh it exits. Single player works but MP does not. I have tried googling and did not find any fix. Is this working anymore? Or should I try a different way? Thanks is advance.

Edited by So4p3R

I have patched steam as mentioned in the instructions and I can play single player so my PC is up to the requirements. Any help is appreciated.

Hello there, unfortunately Steam patching process whilst says its successful - sometimes, has issues. you may need to look for a cracked steam itself because sometimes the patching just doesn't work (and steam updates the file after patching) when its launched and will cause the game to instant close as soon as its open. The game and method does work majority of the time, its just sometimes it doesnt.

One of our users had this issue and he tried relentlessly trying to get it work, gave up , tried it the next day and it worked fine...even though he did the same process as he did the previous day. It's very random....and very frustrating. 

Hey, thanks for the fast reply. I will try this and confirm whether a cracked steam client worked, so that others can overcome this issue too. Thanks again.

I tried a cracked steam and it did not work either. Tried many times. as you mentioned it was frustrating. Maybe I'll just give up trying this. Anyways thanks for the help again.

Is your cracked steam updating when you start it? If so, that is not cracked. It needs to not update, and the steam components when you use it will sometimes not work, then you know its not updated. 

No it is not updating. I have checked and some pages are not loading so it is not updating. I have tried almost every possible solution and it did not fix this. I can't identify the issue but thanks for the help. Was hoping to play on your server after fixing but seems it is not possible. :(