Tomer

unbanned
I don't even know

4 posts in this topic

Uhm.. I got unbanned yesterday.. and played a little in the evening.. I played today something like 5 minutes, left the server and then when i came back I got banned. I registered so no one joined my account, i didn't curse, didn't hack and just killed 2 chickens and some mobs that were around my "base". Can you please explain me why?

Ban info: Your IP Address (109.64.0.0-109.64.255.255) is RangeBanned

Reason: Multiple Rule violations. By: Console

Please help me!

On 3/5/2018 at 10:02 PM, NeO_Anderson said:

[UPDATE]

As suspected, your IP address is changing. Everytime you've posted something here you've pretty much had a new IP. That is how much your IP address is changing, the IP Range you posted is just 1 of the 3 different ranges that you have used so far. It stands to reason that we clearly banned all of your ranges, not just one hence why you're experiencing this. I will lift the range ban on the ones I have seen so far, please report back if you still find you cannot join and post the IP address you're currently on.

This is why. Try again.

I'm really sorry I don't know how to change my IP and how to stop it from happening. I'll do my best to find a way to solve this problem of mine. Thank you so much!

And i joined from new account recently because i changed my premium account name. I forgot the server still cracked. The name is "1Rockstar_" but i won't use it anymore i'll keep using 1 account "TomerH26"