Tomer

unbanned
Request to get unbanned (range ban)

10 posts in this topic

I got range banned for 2 or 3 years already and I want to explain why I deserve to be unbanned. I had a friend that used a lot the user "slenderman" and he was hacking, I knew my friend's password because i knew him in real life and sometimes i joined his account. I got banned because you probably thought im one of his IPs or something like that.  My last username was Drago015 I think and i never hacked before so i'd like to get unbanned. I used to play the server a lot and i couldn't explain myself because i didn't speak english well 3 years ago. What it says when i try to join: Your IP Address (79.180.0.0-79.180.255.255) is RangeBanned. Reason: Believed to be a rule breaker of multiple impersonations. See (Slenderman) By: Console

Hope you'll understand the situation and unban me soon.

And what is stopping your "friend" from coming back and doing the same again once we remove the ban?

That we have diffrent IPs. You banned both of ours IPs. If you'll unban my IP only he couldn't join the server. (Even if he could hes playing csgo and quited minecraft ._.)

Edited by Tomer

I think you misunderstand what a rangeban is. A range ban is when all IPs within the specified range are banned. Unbanning "your" IP would not make any difference as the range ban would still be there and will block you just as it did before. The reason this was placed is because your "friend" (like al ot of people) had multiple IP addresses, not just one. So for us to just ban 1 IP for him, would basically be pointless since tomorrow, he will probably have a new one and join back without any issues. 

In any sense, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not your friend...and remove the range ban however, if there is any repeat offenses from you or your "friend" regardless of who, what,where and when, the ban will be applied to both of you.

So apparently I won't get unbanned because my friend was hacking 3 and half years ago? fun

Edited by Tomer

4 hours ago, NeO_Anderson said:

In any sense, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not your friend...and remove the range ban however, if there is any repeat offenses from you or your "friend" regardless of who, what,where and when, the ban will be applied to both of you.

4 hours ago, Tomer said:

So apparently I won't get unbanned because my friend was hacking 3 and half years ago? fun

I think you misunderstood, you will be unbanned this time around, but if you break any rules again, or if your "friend" breaks any rules again, you will be rebanned.

16 hours ago, NeO_Anderson said:

Excuse me, I didn't see that part of the comment. Thank you so much for unbanning me. I swear i'll never break the rules and I won't let my friend to know about that he's unbanned he didn't like this server as much as I did. For him it was like a regular server, not for me. Thank you!

Are you kidding? I'm still banned and I feel a bit stupid when i try to join and it says:

Your IP Address is RangeBanned.

Reason: You Know Why

By: Console

jesus console what have I done already you are savage

4 hours ago, Tomer said:

Are you kidding? I'm still banned and I feel a bit stupid when i try to join and it says:

Your IP Address is RangeBanned.

Reason: You Know Why

By: Console

jesus console what have I done already you are savage

Lol the more and more you talk the more and more I start to question your sanity I must say...

we said we would unban you and if that hasn't worked then something has gone wrong perhaps you're now using a different IP range to the one you were on before as I have only removed the one you posted in your original post. I will investigate this when I get home later, in the mean time please try an relax.... Most importantly READ the whole message I'm posting because that appears to be difficult too.

[UPDATE]

As suspected, your IP address is changing. Everytime you've posted something here you've pretty much had a new IP. That is how much your IP address is changing, the IP Range you posted is just 1 of the 3 different ranges that you have used so far. It stands to reason that we clearly banned all of your ranges, not just one hence why you're experiencing this. I will lift the range ban on the ones I have seen so far, please report back if you still find you cannot join and post the IP address you're currently on.