Sign in to follow this  
Gogo927

pending
Something, something... Marsupials

3 posts in this topic

The reason I'm posting in this forum is that I've been getting the impression that the player base is lacking of server-verified people and for that matter, I'm more than down to volunteer for the cause.

I've been playing since mid 2012(MC 1.3.1) and Team-NeO since late 2012, being my first Minecraft server ever. I've spent many hours whilst learning the mechanics of the game and whatsoever, but whilst doing so, I'd been gathering experience of how this community used to work - there were ALWAYS people who kept asking questions about the game(generally) due to their ignorance, BUT there were usually players who they could reach out to always! But now that times have changed since then, the situation is completely different. Many people left as the server had shut down including the majority of the staff and thus, players of any experience often lack support! Of course, there is a number of admins who dedicate a lot of their spare time for doing these things, but that's not the case as I'm not currently showing my interest in becoming one, but be shown that the trust that's given to me by many people here is verified even by the higher ranks and that they don't need to hesitate to count on me or question my advice.

I offer my years of experience with Minecraft, rich general knowledge for my age, understandable and senseful English(doing my best to) and a polite demeanour towards everyone.