Gheco_Guy

denied
Unban request

4 posts in this topic

I am so sorry for Ban Evading i did that because every time i post a unban request u guys deny my request.

I was Banned for Breaking to many rules by neo_realjay.

The reason i want to play in neo is because after i started playing in neo my whole life changed i started getting new friends and i learned many new things.

Once again Sorry for ban evading

Thanks and Regards

awsomegamer

lol. I really don't understand this at all. 

So, you break many rules and get warned multiple times to stop, eventually you get permanently banned and your solution to that is to ban evade. Don't you think that perhaps the problem is that you can't follow simple instructions? 

Tell me, what do we do if you decide you cant follow the rules again and break another rule after we unbanned you?

Anderson so u are telling me that i  wont be unbanned so no problem because i am using [EDITEDOUT]  and i can use many more different accounts

Thanks and Regards awsomegamer

6 hours ago, Gheco_Guy said:

Anderson so u are telling me that i  wont be unbanned so no problem because i am using [EDITEDOUT]  and i can use many more different accounts

Thanks and Regards awsomegamer

Nope, that is not what I was saying but clearly you have an inability to read and have pretty much confirmed that you would ban evade again so what is the point of posting an unban request when you have no plans to actually behave yourself? Enjoy those new accounts.... :)