xXstylerXx

Requesting video evidence for warning

9 posts in this topic

Simply requesting the captured video evidence from 28/11/2018 for xXstylerXx for using x-ray. (I think the admin was myrvalco. Or kangopt not sure anymore...)

Just my added comments here...as it is upto the admins who punished you initially to decide the outcome of this.

Whilst this video does not show the xray, we HeadAdmins have special tools that enable us to very easily reconstruct your mining pattern. We know where you mined, when you mined and how you mined it as I explained in your appeal. I looked into this and could see exactly what you did and how you xrayed. You think admins are stupid, you think admins cannot spot a cheater to someone that is innocent but youre wrong. You think that you're able to outsmart us but fail... I say this because you and I know exactly what you did to try to mask your xray - it does not work here sorry.

Now this...fly mods too? but you're so innocent...

thats not the video i requested... i requsted for the 28th of november, this is from the 26th of november where i was warned by kangopt, but i also received a second warning. this is not the video i was talking about...

Hello,

The video that you have requested contains sensitive information that cannot be shown to the public.

In addition to the above, despite the video. I have already confirmed you DID xray and therefore the rule break was commited by you. If the video contains sensitive data then as valco has said, it will not be shown to anyone outside the admin team...and it would be down to us internally to decide your fate. Without seeing the video, I already know you xrayed...and that is enough for me. Now that I see you also use fly mods...it stands to reason as most modded clients will not just have 1 cheat, but many....including fly as a 'standard feature' of pretty much any  modded client.

I don't know what you hope to gain here.... you created an appeal where you lie and now you're asking for proof of a SPECIFIC crime like it's going to change something....You xrayed, you fly modded, you got caught and punnished, you lied to HeadAdmins and accused admins of abuse of powers... but this one specific video is more important to you? lol.

i was just asking for the video, since someone told me iam allowed to request it. "Without seeing the video, I already know you xrayed" do you mean you havent even looked at the evidence or do i misunderstand this? I even lie on this appeal dont know whats lying on asking for evidence, and dident even accused them of abusing power just wanted to discuss it, and yes it is important since it is the reason for my ban appeal.

On 12/8/2017 at 5:52 PM, xXstylerXx said:

i was just asking for the video, since someone told me iam allowed to request it. 

This is true, and 99% of the time we're able to supply the recorded information. Unforutnately, sometimes if the recorded footage contains things only shown to Admins, we cannot supply the video but instead, Admins will review it and decide internally.

I even lie on this appeal dont know whats lying on asking for evidence, and dident even accused them of abusing power just wanted to discuss it, and yes it is important since it is the reason for my ban appeal.

I don't know if you're actually genuinely believing that you have done nothing wrong here but if I must show it all to you then okay...please read everything posted below:

Here is a screenshot of our pinned topic that explains about how to be unbanned and what you must include in your unban re

quest. One of the sections clearly states that if the ban is unjustified (meaning that the admin banned you incorrectly and abused their powers) then you must file what is called an "Appeal" - NOT an unban request. Unban requests (like this topic we're talking in now) is handled by admins. Appeals are handled by HeadAdmins since Appeals are to say the admin did not do their job correctly.

Now I know that you posted this entire topic in the "General discussions" but I assumed you had made a mistake and posted it here mistakenly... it is not the first time. Are you saying this is not an unban request but rather simply to ask for the evidence for the warning? If so, the answer has been provided to that request. In short, no.

Screenshot_4.png

Now, since you went and actually filed an Appeal, this implies you're accusing the admin of abuse of power and that they banned you without a valid reason to do so. You even said this yourself inside your Appeal (as shown below). "probably thought I was digging straight to diamonds or stuff" but you do not have mods and were only mining straight down and digging hallways. You even have witnesses that will testify and prove that you're innocent and did not cheat further enhancing your accusation that the admin is wrong and banned you incorrectly...meaning he abused his powers and banned you without any valid reason to do so since you did not cheat....right?

Screenshot_5.png

"Without seeing the video, I already know you xrayed" do you mean you havent even looked at the evidence or do i misunderstand this?

As I explained TWICE both in your Appeal (the red texted screenshot) and in this unban request... I have investigated your case and confirmed that you DID x-ray. As I explained, I have powers and abilities that allow me to see EXACTLY what you did even if you're not online at the time...using this ability, I saw all your mining.... I saw where you found diamonds and ores e.t.c and I saw how you found them.... I'm sorry but you're guilty...even if you think you're not. I do not need to see 13 different videos to know if someone is cheating... I have already seen video evidence (as you also can see... posted by Kangopt...) and I have seen with my own eyes, your mining and how you got the diaminds. These two are more than sufficient to say that you DID cheat.

just wanted to discuss it, and yes it is important since it is the reason for my ban appeal.

I think you misunderstand the difference between "Appeal" and "Unban Request". 

Here is an Appeal:

Screenshot_6.png

If this is what you're trying to post on the forum then you've made a mistake. An Appeal by our definition is the above. You're telling us that the Admin should NOT have banned you...because they're wrong or have banned you unfairly because again, they were wrong. This is not true though....you did cheat, you x-rayed and you used fly-mod. We can supply you with the video showing your fly-cheats but we cannot show you the video with the xray. I assure you , we're not fools and I know you xrayed. Your Appeal was declined as shown in the red text screenshot.

This forum is used for unban requests... NOT appeals. Unban Requests are when you know that what you did was wrong and you made a mistake and are requesting to be unbanned at the mercy of the Admins. We're a forgiving community and often will grant second chances...but when it comes to doing what you're doing, this will not look for you. We do not ban people for no apparent reason, we do not ban people because we're bored or why not right? You were caught doing things that you know you should not be doing and you got punished. Accept it, be a man.