Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
awsomegamer

denied
Unban Request

4 posts in this topic

I was again banned by MYRVALCO because i used my other account with out telling him that i had another alt account my original ban was going to expire this sunday with out me telling valco that i had another account he increased my ban to more 2 weeks so i know that this ban is a must for me but minecraft is the only game i have and TEAM-NEO is the only server that i like to play and TEAM-NEO is like a family for me all the friends fun's. My parents think that i am adicted to mc like peoples are adicted to drugs i might i have many other servers also but nothing is like TEAM-NEO so if any admins wish to unbannd me ok if they regret also no problem 

Thanks and Regards

awsomegamer

i have banned you in the first place for having homes on your alt accounts, and indeed your ban would've gotten expired soon BUT you ban evaded with the account SuperPsychoLove  and that is against the rules that's why your ban is extended.

you also know that you should not be ban evading since you have done that before this is the reason why i decline this request, the ban stays 

11 hours ago, awsomegamer said:

Then why is that rule not added in the rule book

If you did type /rules, you would see that rule 14 is

Rule 14: Do not create ALT accounts in order to gain additional sethomes or similar abilities. Punishment: Anything upto a ban.

Also I would hope that it didn't need to be explicitly stated in the rules that you shouldn't avoid bans, it's like telling people not to escape from jail, something that should be obvious.