Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweeperkaas

Shop Prices & Tank jobs Need Adjustments

4 posts in this topic

Hi Team-NeO Community,

Shopping:

I think its about time that some of the prices of selling items to the system be optimised so that it could be benificial to the players both new and old, since those new could get a better start with cash buy not working themselves to death and then all the veterans can finaly make use of all those farms they've setup.

I've yet to completely look into all price changes that I think needs to be implemented, I'm also aware of the fact that making to big farms could cause more damage to server resources and then simply spoil the gameplay for everyone else. Their are a lot of things that need to be considered for these changes, but in my opinion this is something that needs to be looked at as part of enhancing the gameplay on Teom-NeO in general.

Tank Jobs:

The Tank Jobs, defnitly needs to be updated since it is so far outaded that it kills me if the only thing I stilll see in the jobs is something to do with Chainmail. Sigh thats just simply my own opinion but yeah just think it needs to be changed up a bit.

In conjunction of Shopping changes, these changes in tank jobs must also consider things that could help with shopping.

In veterans cases it would be great since we could finally use those farms a lot more. Donators have a bit of a problems since we don't eat but still build farms and stuff we tend to have a lot of those things which in fact we cant use to our own benefits. ( A side note, I think it would be nice as a donator myself, if I could togle my hunger on/off, since sometimes I just really want to have the normal mc experience)

Summary:

We defnitly need updates on both these issues. So I would like to ask everyone in the Team-NeO Community to participate in thise topic. Also please think carefully and please do only discuss the topics above don't just reply by saying "Yeah I Agree We Need Changes". FOR THE LOVE OF ALL PLEASE PUT VALUABLE COMMENTS TO THE POST AND NOT POINTLESS CHATTER.

Deffo need to change the chainmail set and beacon offer cause they are not worth it if not changed at least deleted to increase the odds of the offers that can actually be done

So coming this weekend I will make time to expand on this post and update the original post 

I think this is a good idea aswell. I don't mind having the chainmail jobs there I think that they should be worth more so it isn't a waste of resources. The becon one needs to go tho.