Sign in to follow this  
DirtDude

Private World request

7 posts in this topic

anderson this is me Dirt_Mann i wanted to build in the private world i wish that will accepted :)

I want to build a new house

On 8/7/2017 at 8:52 AM, DirtDude said:

anderson this is me Dirt_Mann i wanted to build in the private world i wish that will accepted :)

I want to build a new house

Reason for joining private world: I am quite an new player now and have pretty much everything in the game. Hence i was looking to get creative and give back to the server artistically. I have made a bunch of great builds with people over the months

and hence would really like to try my hand in Private world. Also i dont want my creation to ever get deleted hence the appeal. Thank you for your time :D:)

43 minutes ago, DirtDude said:

Hence i was looking to get creative and give back to the server artistically. I have made a bunch of great builds with people over the months

The private world doesn't give you creative mode, all the things built there have been built in survival.

Hi all for reading this topic

im not a old player but i wanted to try my hands on the private world to build awesome house and structures and ill try my best to be a player here Thank You!