awsomegamer

denied
Unbannd Reques

4 posts in this topic

i am so sorry i didnt know that i that there was a rule for posting links in discord so Senior wizard bannd me and i got ip bannd

but when i went to The Marcellus house i used my second Account to play minecraft and myrvalco bannd me i am so sorry

i didnt know that a player culdnt use 2 account

a player can use 2 accounts but if you are banned you are not able to go on the second account 

you were banned by SeniorWizard in the first place for advertising on the discord server admins have told you not to do that but you did because you didn't listen admins gave you a chance you didn't take the chance unfortunate

after you were banned you went on a second account and went to your friend TheMarcellus to play minecraft even tho you knew you were banned after i banned both of you because YOU were ban evading you asked me on discord  to unban the IP and ban your IP but when i said that i was not doing that you said ''fuck you valco'' 

this more than enough information to not unban you for me 

Myrvalco, is correct. You were aware that you are not allowed to advertise another server within our discord server as another admin had previously banned you for doing so.

The ban I placed will stay.