TheMarcellus

resolved
Unban Request

12 posts in this topic

Hello ! This is TheMarcellus and I want to be unbanned. I did nothing wrong and got banned for no reason. It's just my friend Awsomegamer's fault he was playing in my house with his banned account and then got IP banned so I also am banned. Kindly request to unban me.

Thanks and regards,

TheMarcellus

How often does your friend use your internet to play here?

Does he have internet at his own house?

I did not ban you so the original admin will need to step in with that part, but initallyl looking into this. It would seem going by IPs used to join the server, your IP is the most frequently used IP under his name too. This implies that he is spending more time at your house than his own... Which by the way, I can't find any other IP address for so far....except random countries outside of saudi arabia.

Do you have any comment on this?

awsomegamer plays some time on the same internet as TheMarcellus

awsomegamer is banned and he joined today as DeadBarney on your IP so he is ban evading 

there for the ban

He is spending more time in my house ? Well if that is the case then i won't be playing minecraft with him when he comes over to my home. And no he is not out of Saudi Arabia he lives in it.

Please ignore my last message. I can see that the tools in which we used were incorrectly telling us that the IP is located in Romania whilst infact, it is not and it is indeed Saudi Arabia.

We will look into that but in regards to your unban request. We have whitelisted you so you may join the server whilst we investigate Awsoemgamer further. Apologies :)