13 posts in this topic

alright lets start by clearing a huge amount of area, we would need different blocks too

prolly, stone, netherbricks, and something that can be used to make it more green and glowy to keep the area always dark we may need to cover the entire thing too

Remember not to let everyone place or remove blocks. If rollback returns in the future you can run the risk of "helpers" actions being rolled back. 

Btw I built Isengard from the lotr. Its in the private world if you wanna check it out. 

I think everyone has donated atleast once of all who are helping and i will definitely look for it!

On 8/8/2017 at 7:20 AM, NeO_Wizard said:

Remember not to let everyone place or remove blocks. If rollback returns in the future you can run the risk of "helpers" actions being rolled back. 

Btw I built Isengard from the lotr. Its in the private world if you wanna check it out. 

Is that the castle in front of the flappy farm? 

On 8/12/2017 at 2:22 AM, BlueFlameMaster said:

Is that the castle in front of the flappy farm? 

Yes sir.

Would like to help, will see how I could help out I myself require tons of stone atm, maybe from every batch I'll set out a few for you

NeO_CheeKu if you actually manage to complete this , I will award $500 to you and each person you deem to have helped sufficiently building this as I would very much like to see such a thing! :)