Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweeperkaas

Should we make a - Sky Factory 3

Sky Factory 3   4 members have voted

1. 1. Should we make a SERVER for Sky Factory 3?

• Make a server
    • Don't make a server
  2. 2. How long have you played and tested Sky Factory 3 for?

• 2 hours and less
    • 2 - 8 hours
    • 8 - 24 hours
    • 1 - 3 days
    • 3 and more days
  3. 3. Can your PC/Laptop handle it.

• No my PC is so Ancient that it feels like I have to perform a ritual just playing it.
    • My PC loves me but still gives trouble, but I can life with it.
    • My PC is my child and never gives me any issues.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 posts in this topic

Hi NeO community,

Sweeperkaas here, so yeah here is a little bit about me, myself and I. I love mc but in recent times I needed to find something to well spice up my mc gameplay a bit. 

So for the last 2 months I've been playing various Mod Packs, Mostly on FTB Beyond and Sky Factory, currently I'm also play Age of Engineering. Well I kind of am hooked to it so it takes a lot to go back to normal mc but still now I seem to have more fun playing normal mc even more. So far I've quite enjoyed these 3 Mod Packs a lot, luckily we had FTB Beyond server and I was finaly exposed to modded mc xD. From then on I went Modded mc like mad haha. 

Anyway lol now that you get me, I'm willing to try and open Up a SF3 which Team NeO related, althou most of all the management and stuff I would like to leave to Anderson, since my work is not the most convenient thing to adress issues with that my happen on a server.

So for those that are interested in wanting to have a Team NeO - SF3 server, go have fun and test it out, leave your comments below, then dependend on how comments go. I think Anderson and I should discuss on it pending feedback below and maybe see how we could arrange to add this to the community. 

Please take Note that those considered to be whitelisted will be at the full discrection of Team NeO head admin Mr. Anderson if and when, if at all we were to implement the server

Kind Regards,

Sweeperkaas (^_^)

Not particularly interested in sky factory myself. Kinda like to use my surroundings to build rather then make a platform to build on. Watched my brother play it and its not terrible just not something you would find me doing. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Team-NeO

Founded on 15/10/2006 by NeO_Anderson.

Links

Links

Mega Footer

You can configure this content inside your ACP under Customization > Edit > Mega Footer.