7 posts in this topic

I have been banned for illegal mods well yes i did use wurst but

it was only used for fun since i only used it for well twerking super fast 

that does not affect anyone or myself in any way

it does not cause harm to others or bring help to me

i used it because people were talking about shift so i had the idea is twerking really an illegal mod or is it just a little fun thingy that DOES NOT bring harm

i HOPE that i get unbanned because the reason i got banned ro was stupid

anyform of using mods is not allowed if you want to know what mods are allowed then type this in the chat: !help mods

[CLIENT NAME] is a hacked client and u used it to have fun with that means that you didn't remove your mods when i told you to remove them 

it may not cause harm to the server but it's still a hacked client that contains all sort of mods just as fly and the [MOD NAME] mod 

First of all i removed it when u said to remove them second [CLIENT NAME] is not a mod it is just a non official version of minecraft if you consider that a mod then people with optifine should be banned and if you consider the MileyCyrus (AKA fast twerk) a mod then yes it is but it is not an illegal mod

I have read the !help mods it said nothing about something as harmless as twerking

So, your point is that just by using the most harmless mod of all in your modpack is making you innocent??? 

Its not a modpack but yes i am and i did remove the mod when u said to remove it is removable with a keybind switching it to normal minecraft and also i had 3 warns from before i got the 1 week ban

but they were still there after the ban so those should have been removed

Athough gogo shouldnt be posting to someone elses unban request, he made a very valid point which you pretty much confirmed. If you use a client that includes illegal mods whether they're activated (being used) or not is completely irrelevant. You're not permitted to have the client period because it contains illegal mods. Illegal mods are outlined in the !help mods command but put simply, any mod that allows you an unfair advantage is illegal unless specified in !help mods. That's why things like maps and NEI are perfectly acceptable to have since they do not create any unfair advantage over other players to the level at which xray and fly e.t.c would. Thus it is illegal and so is your client whether you turned them off or not, it is not what we ask. We ask you to remove them - not turn them off.

Anyway, whoever the banning admin is will cast their verdict here.