NeO_CheeKu

My Music.

14 posts in this topic

So just a random post, I produce tracks and people told me to share it in the forums so I guess this is the thread about my channel cryptic entertainment.
we generally produce trap and house. If you like it then share it around and sub/follow us on our social media it really helps a lot.
hope you enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtacU56ZWCz4R_67Xbe8djQ

best songs,

ok one last one

leave some feedback too, whether you hate it or love it. Thanks!

• reaction_title_6 2

Better than the original, good job and keep doing this you earned +1 sub

• reaction_title_6 2

37 minutes ago, myrvalco said:

Better than the original, good job and keep doing this you earned +1 sub

much appreciated man! thanks for the sub

These are some quality tunes, definitely a fan. :) 

I've subscribed and followed you on Twitter, left you a rep too. 

Edited by Matty
Had to add some noticeable things..

On 7/25/2017 at 3:19 AM, Matty said:

These are some quality tunes, definitely a fan. :) 

I've subscribed and followed you on Twitter, left you a rep too. 

glad to have you on board man :D

22 hours ago, thehellguy said:

Im not a big fan of music but this was really good SUBBED

I'm glad you found mine worthy man means a lot!

• reaction_title_6 1

19 hours ago, Gogo927 said:

Hey, don't forget your n1 fan!

#Gogoisforgotten 

FOREVER

• reaction_title_6 1

Well hello, 

to start of with i am not a big fan of this kinda style of music but hey why not listen to it and leave some feedback either way ^^.

First of all you are all doing a amazing job making this, mad respect to you guys that you guys can pull it off to make such amazing songs many of us wouldnt be able to do this =D. Have a few points that i would like to mention. 

- When listening to the songs they kinda dropped in the middle of the song on all of them making it rly predictable in a way, and after the drop i sometimes felt the second part of the song was just in a way a repeat of the first part with few alterations. Isnt always bad ofc 

- In general i felt like the song in therms of style were also very similar. I mean never be afraid to go for something new or unexpected. 

- I also think the ending of the songs were pretty dissapointing sometimes just turning down the volume i feel like and cutting down the music at one point didnt always feel like it was a proper end.

Note: This is just what i think i am not a expert on music at all nor do i listen to this kinda style most of the time could be that these are just coming things in house and trap ofc :D. Hope you understood what i meant on above tried to explain myself in my best english hehe, i will drop a sub to help you guys out though and best of luck with your channel in the future !!

12 hours ago, NeO_Carlo said:

Well hello, 

to start of with i am not a big fan of this kinda style of music but hey why not listen to it and leave some feedback either way ^^.

First of all you are all doing a amazing job making this, mad respect to you guys that you guys can pull it off to make such amazing songs many of us wouldnt be able to do this =D. Have a few points that i would like to mention. 

- When listening to the songs they kinda dropped in the middle of the song on all of them making it rly predictable in a way, and after the drop i sometimes felt the second part of the song was just in a way a repeat of the first part with few alterations. Isnt always bad ofc 

- In general i felt like the song in therms of style were also very similar. I mean never be afraid to go for something new or unexpected. 

- I also think the ending of the songs were pretty dissapointing sometimes just turning down the volume i feel like and cutting down the music at one point didnt always feel like it was a proper end.

Note: This is just what i think i am not a expert on music at all nor do i listen to this kinda style most of the time could be that these are just coming things in house and trap ofc :D. Hope you understood what i meant on above tried to explain myself in my best english hehe, i will drop a sub to help you guys out though and best of luck with your channel in the future !!

Thank you! I cant say how much I appreciate your in-depth review, it really helps us out a lot, I will try to work on all these points, 
after all you don't have to be an expert, to tell your tastes and opinions. The sub REALLY helps. Thank you.

11 hours ago, NeO_Anderson said:

these are actuallyr eally good

thanks man! glad you liked em :D