Phantom009

pending
Unban im very sry i wont do it again :(

14 posts in this topic

I am very sorry :( i wont use the xray texture pack ever again i got baned but when i was told to disable it i did but the admin baned me for 7 days for not disableing it but i did :( i am very sorry. its my favourite server :(

i am also sorry to the admin for being rude because i thought he was a combat hacker :(

We meet again. Let me just explain to you that you profusely ignored me to "remove your mods". I repeated it quite a few times. Even kicked you with the message to "remove your mods" yet you came back on in practically 10 seconds. Is that truly removing your mods or just hiding them. Then you proceeded to swear at me. Maybe another admin can provide their opinion on this matter but I think the ban is validated as you was asked multiple times and refused, breaking 2 rules. Also I warned you when you was online, you saw the warn and i'm sure witnesses can agree with me on this too. Oh and did you say you thought I was a combat hacker? What makes you think a combat hacker will have a different coloured name and tell you to remove your mods 4 times.

[19:31:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] phantom009 has been warned by admin [MassMusic]GammaJon for  using illegal mods
[19:31:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MassMusic]GammaJon> remove your mods phantom
[19:32:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Zer0Squad]Phantom009> Dude
[19:32:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MassMusic]GammaJon> i said remove your mods
[19:32:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Zer0Squad]Phantom009> Im reporting
[19:32:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MassMusic]GammaJon> go ahead report me
[19:32:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MassMusic]GammaJon> remove your mods
[19:32:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Zer0Squad]Phantom009> What?
[19:32:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MassMusic]GammaJon> remove your mods Phantom009 i won't tell you again
[19:33:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Phantom009 left the game
[19:33:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Zer0Squad]Phantom009 has joined the server [ClanPower: 81910]
[19:33:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Phantom009 left the game
[19:33:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Zer0Squad]Phantom009 has joined the server [ClanPower: 81911]
[19:34:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Console has taken $10 from [Zer0Squad]Phantom009 for being disrespectful.
[19:34:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Zer0Squad]Phantom009> Fuck yo
[19:34:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Zer0Squad]Phantom009> Kill ur self
[19:34:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MassMusic]GammaJon> thank you
[19:34:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MassMusic]GammaJon> i love your attitude
[19:34:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Zer0Squad]Phantom009> Ill find a better server
[19:34:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MassMusic]GammaJon> go ahead
[19:34:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MassMusic]GammaJon> we don't want hackers here
[19:34:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Zer0Squad]Phantom009> ...
[19:34:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Phantom009 left the game
[19:34:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] GammaJon temp IP banned phantom009 for 1 week for 'using illegal mods and refusing to remove them'
[19:35:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] phantom009 has been warned by admin [MassMusic]GammaJon for  refusing to remove mods and swearing in anger (1 week ban)

im sry :( wouldnt you be mad if someone was putting ur stuff in the lava in front of you

11 minutes ago, Phantom009 said:

im sry :( wouldnt you be mad if someone was putting ur stuff in the lava in front of you

Ur stuff? You mean the stuff an x-ray ability got. Those items never belonged to you. It's the fate of a modder because you obtained items in an illegal way that normal people wouldn't dare use to obtain the items you got unfairly. And you removed the texturepack. Seems like you could easily enable it any time if it only took 13 seconds to disable it. because I doubt you can delete the resource pack that quickly but then you start insulting and leave the game claiming you'll find "a better server" You do realise what you implied in that small phrase right?. You're banned for both reasons cos conduct is also vital on pretty much any server so waiting for another 6 days is a way of punishment for you to learn from your mistakes. Whether you continue or become a goodie depends only on you when you're free to roam the server once again.

That would be nice but that won't reduce the duration of your ban. You're still being punished for what you did on that day, not what you do 2 or 3 days later. Plus, you've only got a few days to go and when you start playing again, I expect flawless behaviour from you.

oh btw the one is in red is just a normal texture pack not an xray one

Good to see. Hope to see you soon.