Scotty

unbanned
Banned Again By Same Admin

12 posts in this topic

Banned for 2 weeks for spamming? Even if its for the warns, I paid to get the warns removed to anderson and nothing happened, so this should just be a warn (even though its not spamming), we were not spamming, maybe he came back after 1 hour and saw me tlaking only (like all chat msgs by me), since i was talking to balba and gogo on skype, and other peple were off, or have no friends (to chat with), no one reported me or told me to stop. please, fix this crap.

yeah thats true Anderson he was talking to us and we were talking at skype and thats true he didnt tell him to stop spamming or smt like that he just warn him then banned him for nothing

hello scotty,

i have caught you spamming, yesterday you were spamming so i said ''if i see you spamming again i will issue a warning'' so you spammed again today.

you have been banned because you got a 5th warning and you have been banned twice before 

it doesn't matter if there was no body online or nobody reported you i have caught you spamming so i took action.

also it clearly says in the rules ''No Spamming.  Punishment: anything upto a ban.'' 

2017-07-11_20.54.02.png

yes, but as i said, even tho if ths is considered spamming wait and wtf are u doing in my base bro. get out. So even thought its spammig i paid for remove warnings so i should only have 1 warning.

if what you're saying is true, i can still ban you since the punishment is anything upto a ban 

No, if you knew what that meant, it means if that i abused it alot, then i could get banned, since the ur the only oen complaining why ban me lol

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

BI paid to get the warns removed to anderson and nothing happened

I'm still reading the rest and investigating the issue but just wanted to comment on this part, so what you're saying is you paid £10 (which is a decent amount of money compared with our other donation options) and you didnt receive what you paid for so just left it and forgot about it? I think this is unlikely... but if you have actually paid for this, please provide some information to allow me to locate this and I will of course honour it as we would never offer something and not provide it, especially if it is something you'd pay for.

no one reported me or told me to stop. please, fix this crap.

Just read this part , so what you're saying is that, aslong as no one is around to report or tell you to stop, you're perfectly allowed to break server rules? Do you not see how the logic behind this is heavily flawed? If what you say IS perfectly acceptable, this would mean anyone and everyone can go and use xray and other illegal mods when no admins/players are online since no one will be there to tell you to stop or to report you......right? Thus everyone should then xray and cheat, just not when other people are online. Is that what you're saying? I don't think anything here needs "Fixing" other than your logic Scotty, sorry but this logic you have is wayyyyy off in the clouds somewhere at the moment. Whether someone is there or not, and whether someone reports or tells you to stop or not is COMPLETELY irrelevant. The server rules are there and apply to EVERYONE at ALL times, you do not get to decide when you can or cannot abide by them. Simple as that...

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

No, if you knew what that meant, it means if that i abused it alot, then i could get banned, since the ur the only oen complaining why ban me lol

No, it means exactly what it says. So by breaking a specific rule, you're agreeing to accept all and any punishment upto the maximum of what is specified, in this instance, ban.

hello Scotty69

if you get proof that you payed for the warning removal, then i will reduce your ban with 7 days if it's not below 3 warnings 

by proof i mean the transaction number on paypal 

also, you have only given me a warn, but since its a 6th warn that made it to 2 weeks, but remember that one of my warns is a continuation, making your warn only as a 5th and not 6th warn, thats why i should be unbanned, you gave me a warn and you cant change it.

here is my payment info since i couldnt find the transaction number.

[EDITED]

Transaction ID: 78W34013AT3000308

Seems we reduced the cost of the warning removal to £4 at somepoint int he past.... I thought it was still £10 and I know for a fact we havent recieved a £10 donation. Secondly you couldnt find the transaction number whilst posted the entire transaction INCLUDING the transaction number we needed...lol anyway, i will check what warnings should have been removed and confirm this donation.

[UPDATE]

Confirmed, all warnings except the most recent one have been removed, valco will reassess this request.

I have hereby unbanned you since all warnings are removed except for the most recent one