Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XtremeZer0

verified
verified

5 posts in this topic

Hello I would like to become verified. The reason I would like to do so is I really like helping people and do so much already. I would like people to now that they can trust me. :D

Good luck dude! Just one note, as I've seen many other verified requests, they did write more, perhaps 1 - 2  paragraphs? Yours is too brief.

Just a suggestion, since someone would tell you "You can help them without verified"

Good luck bro

Yeah, p much what I said. Good luck though

I agree with Scotty on this one. But you are very nice and helpful. Good luck! :D :P <3

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:59 PM, XtremeZer0 said:

Well I would like to become verified. The reason I would like to do so is I really like helping people and do so much already. I would like people to now that they can trust me. :D I love the team-neo sever and hope to be a help to it and make my self of use to it. I really what to be of the most help I can be.

I hope that  you will let me become verified and that I be helpful to team neo. You all have been a very nice group of people to meet, thank you all so much.